Lewis Fiorini

Cool,now we have established Italian's have passports....can we please keep the topic about the kid? Cheers

Our partnership with NAC comes to an end this year, I believe. If they happen to win and go up, it won't be a bad idea to extend the partnership and send some more players there on loan. Eredivisie is a very good developmental league.

Fair play to him, he took the option to go abroad on loan which is hard enough in itself, but during the pandemic, it must have been doubly difficult, especially as he would have been alone. I think he's the only player we currently have at NAC, so if they can earn promotion in their own right, then perhaps it's time to let the relationship end naturally.

He just turned 19 on Monday, so presumably, he'll come back in the summer and have pre-season.

I wonder if he’ll stay an extra season if they go up.

Tbh, he probably should. A season in the Eredivise with a team that trusts him would be great given his age. Crowds should hopefully be back too which will be ace for him.

Tbh, he probably should. A season in the Eredivise with a team that trusts him would be great given his age. Crowds should hopefully be back too which will be ace for him.

I’m trying to think if there’s anyone else in the academy we could potentially send there if they go up (and NAC want them of course). Trafford perhaps?

Appears that NAC are willing to continue the partnership, but they would prefer to accept players that are not blocking their own youngsters, which seems fair. If they stay in the Eerste, it might be easier to find suitable players, but battling at the bottom of the Eredivisie might make it harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.