Lewis Fiorini

Had a really good game the other day. A beautiful assist for the first goal and then struck the post himself. He was also involved in the build up to another goal. Seems to have been asked to play everywhere for Lincoln this year but in recent games has probably found himself in his preferred position, and with a couple of solid midfielders behind him he’s had the freedom to play more offensively. Always impresses me as a clean striker of the ball, and it’ll be interesting to see where he goes next. The Championship would be the logical step, but I just think he could also do very well at somewhere like Celtic.

Had a really good game the other day. A beautiful assist for the first goal and then struck the post himself. He was also involved in the build up to another goal. Seems to have been asked to play everywhere for Lincoln this year but in recent games has probably found himself in his preferred position, and with a couple of solid midfielders behind him he’s had the freedom to play more offensively. Always impresses me as a clean striker of the ball, and it’ll be interesting to see where he goes next. The Championship would be the logical step, but I just think he could also do very well at somewhere like Celtic.

That really was a sweet assist, you could see him constantly looking over his shoulder for the movement. He certainly needs a tougher challenge next season, Celtic would be interesting if they'd have him.

That really was a sweet assist, you could see him constantly looking over his shoulder for the movement. He certainly needs a tougher challenge next season, Celtic would be interesting if they'd have him.
He turns twenty in three weeks and while Celtic may seem quite a step up, I think they play in a way in which Fiorini would flourish. He has a good range of forward passes and Celtic are blessed with quick runners ahead of the midfield; they also play on a large pitch, which would suit him, and the pressures of playing there would be a different test of his temperament after NAC Breda and Lincoln City, no disrespect to either. The Championship would be a different test in terms of his physique and stamina, but finding a club that will play him in his natural position and not have him on defensive duties might be harder. Great prospect either way.

Scored again in Lincoln City’s defeat at Accrington Stanley, injury time. Another goal from outside the box, mere tap ins for him.

Last edited:
I don't watch him too much, but from what little I've seen, he seems stylistically similar to KdB?

A goal scoring, goal creating midfielder.

Watched most of his games at nac and Lincoln. He flourishes in a good side where he can control games and has nearly 100 professional matches under his belt at only 19. Championship, spl or possibly dutch premier or Belgian premier would be a logical step up for next season. A very classy player for sure and will be a good premier league standard player in a year or so. Hope it's with us as I love seeing youth break through but might be one step too far but he has a chance if he keeps developing

Signed off today with another assist and was one of only 5 Lincoln City players to make over 30 first-team appearances. Apparently, the management voted him young player of the season as well. Props.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.