Lewis Fiorini

View attachment 7547
A goal and an assist today for young Lewis, now securing a regular place in the NAC midfield and a man of the match performance at just 18 years old. Showing his quality and impressing teammates and staff at both NAC Breda and Manchester City...

Very intelligent footballer, importantly one with output too! Could have a good career with a little bit of luck.

View attachment 7547
A goal and an assist today for young Lewis, now securing a regular place in the NAC midfield and a man of the match performance at just 18 years old. Showing his quality and impressing teammates and staff at both NAC Breda and Manchester City...
On that account it seems like it could be turning into a good loan. From the bits I read early doors it seemed a rocky start.

From the stuff I saw at the younger level he had ability but looked a shade below some of the others in his age range. However, getting regular senior football could change that and with a disruptive preseason owing to the Euros (covid permitting) the younger players should have a chance to take a step forward in the absence of senior players.

If he’s good enough hopefully he takes his chance.

View attachment 7547
Cheers.

He's a cracking prospect so i was hoping for a better loan than this,but seems it's doing him good.

I hope we give him a look next pre season. Really technically talented. Has impressed on his loan as well. I think there is def a squad player in Fiorini.

Team of the week for the second time - well done Lewis :)

Attachments

• 722E3031-8E81-4486-BEE5-E38ADB9A74F8.jpeg
    722E3031-8E81-4486-BEE5-E38ADB9A74F8.jpeg
    483.5 KB · Views: 19

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.