Lewis Fiorini

Send him to Brighton or Leeds. :-)

Bear in mind he's playing in the Dutch second division. One of the highlights on the last page was literally against Ajax's youth team.

A Championship loan would be a big step up.

Reactions: kun
Bear in mind he's playing in the Dutch second division. One of the highlights on the last page was literally against Ajax's youth team.

A Championship loan would be a big step up.
100%. A Prem loan is too soon for the lad. I'd be looking at keeping him where he is, providing they get promoted.
If they don't get promoted then Eredivise, Austrian Bundesliga, Belgian First Division, Championship, League One or SPL

I don't know how their team depth looks but sending him to Anderlecht to play under Vinny would be my first choice as his next loan.

From my admittedly small viewing of academy kids in recent year I never rated him too much, glad he is doing well.

I agree with many comments on here that a championship loan would be great next. Then premier league after.

Really good interview that. He speaks really well and in a mature way rather than a media savvy way.

Also interesting to see that the loan was his choice because he wanted to experience senior football at a young age. Got to admire how headstrong he must be to not only make that move but to stick it out abroad on his own since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.