Lewis Hamilton

Remember that a lot of teams stopped doing R&D or improvements to this years cars halfway through the season because of next years rule changes, KERS etc, and the amount of money, time and resources it was taking up. IMO next season will see a lot of the cars/teams with big improvements on how they finished this year.

bluemooninho said:
1. The last lap was clearly a fix. (Glock slowed down on purpose)
2. He is not the best driver, he just has the best car.
3. He has been hand reared from a boy by Maclaren.

1. Glock was on dry tyres, bad mistake by him and his team
2. He doesnt have the best car, Ferrari still have the best car. But the best driver by far is Kubica since he was in a car slower than both Ferrari and Mclaren yet he kept the heat on right til the end.
3. Proof.

bluemooninho said:
Before any of you negative arses reply to this, I am going to pre-empt what the reasons are you will put for not thinking Lewis 'The Legend' hamilton is not the pride of Britain:

Here's why I THINK they are crap reasons (please note I said 'I think'. This is to highlight this is my opinion and I am not saying that I am right and you are wrong):

1. There were other drivers on the last lap that had the same lap time as Glock. He has an average car and did not have the right tyres on. What reason did Glock have to slow down? It meant nothing to him at all. Also, look at every other controversial decision that went against Hamilton over the course of the season. Despite all of this, he still came out on top. That's world class...

2. Last year, Alonso was meant to be a fantastic driver (possibly the best), but he struggled on a regular basis to keep up with Hamilton. And they were in the same car. Ferrari have had their own way for a long time now and their car is just as good as the Maclaren car.

3. There are loads of drivers that have been hand reared. Do you think Damon Hill would have made it to the top and got sponsored all his life if his dad hadn't have been a driver? No. But people never slated him for that! So what if people sponsored him. It meant he was a clear talent from a young age.

I know that I am going to have a load of people coming back to me saying that my reasoning is stupid, but to be honest I don't care. I am proud to be able to call Lewis Hamilton a Brit and look forward to watching his glittering career. Good luck lad...

I just think he's an arrogant twat and a seemingly dislikeable person.

GStar said:
bluemooninho said:
Before any of you negative arses reply to this, I am going to pre-empt what the reasons are you will put for not thinking Lewis 'The Legend' hamilton is not the pride of Britain:

Here's why I THINK they are crap reasons (please note I said 'I think'. This is to highlight this is my opinion and I am not saying that I am right and you are wrong):

1. There were other drivers on the last lap that had the same lap time as Glock. He has an average car and did not have the right tyres on. What reason did Glock have to slow down? It meant nothing to him at all. Also, look at every other controversial decision that went against Hamilton over the course of the season. Despite all of this, he still came out on top. That's world class...

2. Last year, Alonso was meant to be a fantastic driver (possibly the best), but he struggled on a regular basis to keep up with Hamilton. And they were in the same car. Ferrari have had their own way for a long time now and their car is just as good as the Maclaren car.

3. There are loads of drivers that have been hand reared. Do you think Damon Hill would have made it to the top and got sponsored all his life if his dad hadn't have been a driver? No. But people never slated him for that! So what if people sponsored him. It meant he was a clear talent from a young age.

I know that I am going to have a load of people coming back to me saying that my reasoning is stupid, but to be honest I don't care. I am proud to be able to call Lewis Hamilton a Brit and look forward to watching his glittering career. Good luck lad...

I just think he's an arrogant twat and a seemingly dislikeable person.

He's a winner. Just as Mansell was a winner. It only comes across as arrogant to those who don't understands the mentality of winning. Alonso is the same type of guy and I'm looking forward to the two of them dukeing it out next year.

He is already a "Great Champion" by virtue of his age.

I said after his first few F1 races he has the talent to win championsihps. On raw ability he is way ahead of his peers, he is the Schumacher of his generation and as long as he stays with a competitive team he could go on to be one of the greats.

Gelsons Dad said:
He's a winner. Just as Mansell was a winner. It only comes across as arrogant to those who don't understands the mentality of winning. Alonso is the same type of guy and I'm looking forward to the two of them dukeing it out next year.

He is already a "Great Champion" by virtue of his age.

Or maybe just very talented, TBH i don't follow F1 nor Lewis Hamilton so my perception on him is probably not entirely accurate.

However, he drives a stupid 'Rappers Car' (think Escalade) with 25" rims, becasue "thats how he rolls". He's photographed with all these so called celebs, why? They're not his mates. They're using him for a bit of exposure and visa verca. i hard;y doubt him and Sean Combes have much in common.

I find it impossible to call him a 'great champion' when he should have won last year and only by virtue of someone elses fuck up did he win this year.

Talented: Thats obvious, a Great Champion & a winner: He could one day be. He still comes across as an F1 version of Kanye West's ego.

He'll have to do a bit more to convince me that he's a stayer , he's made a great start though granted .......... an' he's also a right lucky b*stard havin' that tasty Pussycat Doll for a girlfriend!

I'll bet he goes full throttle with her!

2z52nnl.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.