Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

Kane at 18, barely an ounce of fat on him.View attachment 60205

So a graduate then, not a youth player?

He has filled out a lot since then.

You missed the point about Delap, he's a big lad, who has always been a big lad at all age groups. He has done nothing of note at senior level to think he'll be better than championship to lower Premier league level at the moment.

Last edited:
No I wasn't, firstly I have never seen Oscar Bobb play ;) ....and secondly I would be the last to compare any academy player to a first team player ;)

.....not sure why you have posted stuff about Kane? The thread is about Delap.

the point of that post, it's ridiculous writing him off after having bad loan in his first season playing first team football. It's too early to judge him, maybe he become average player maybe he become world class player maybe he is not those thing at all. We are not oracle, able to see the player career in the future.

No I wasn't, firstly I have never seen Oscar Bobb play ;) ....and secondly I would be the last to compare any academy player to a first team player ;)

.....not sure why you have posted stuff about Kane? The thread is about Delap.
I think it was the troll who made the comment about Bobb.

Yeah I dunno I think the Kane example is a bit like the Leicester winning the league people like to throw about. A rare event is that exactly, and most players who go on loan from top clubs to lower leagues end up staying there tbh.

Joining Stoke was an emotional decision from The lad to play for his dads club. It’s going to be a grind of a year and not sure he’ll learn anything to help him play for Man City.

We could have sold him for 15 mil last summer, doubt we’ll get that much next summer.

From the highlights, should’ve had 2 pens. His movement and timing of his runs seems to have improved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.