Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

Don’t think he’s gonna make it at City is he?
Difficult to tell, Stoke are in a tough position and aren't creating a lot. He is clearly struggling a little also compared to the domination in the u21's he enjoyed. Not everyone can be Phil Foden. He may need a permanent move and a few years. Kane didn't do much at all on his loans and look at him now.

I was surprised we rejected the bid from Southampton in the summer, we must have banked on him scoring 10-15 for Stoke and getting a bid from elsewhere for more.

Difficult to tell, Stoke are in a tough position and aren't creating a lot. He is clearly struggling a little also compared to the domination in the u21's he enjoyed. Not everyone can be Phil Foden. He may need a permanent move and a few years. Kane didn't do much at all on his loans and look at him now.

I was surprised we rejected the bid from Southampton in the summer, we must have banked on him scoring 10-15 for Stoke and getting a bid from elsewhere for more.
kane is a good example

Southampton might come back if Wilcox gets to DoF job. The offer might not be the same though.

seems like we are going to recall him and loan him to another club. if so good idea. man is playing without a midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.