Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

he should be able to become a decent lower table PL striker. he needs to realize his level and aim for lower before he aims for higher.

That's the one.
Lit the Eredivisie on fire for one season, then went on to be bang average in the SPL, La Liga and Bundesliga. He showed more potential than he lived up to IMO.

It’s a tough path, he gave it a crack. Raw talent that didn’t develop, and never our level. Not trying to slate him, I saw great things from him (really did impress at Feyenoord), and always wanted him to break through but it wasn’t to be. He’s at AIK now at 30, wish him well there.

Lit the Eredivisie on fire for one season, then went on to be bang average in the SPL, La Liga and Bundesliga. He showed more potential than he lived up to IMO.

It’s a tough path, he gave it a crack. Raw talent that didn’t develop, and never our level. Not trying to slate him, I saw great things from him (really did impress at Feyenoord), and always wanted him to break through but it wasn’t to be. He’s at AIK now at 30, wish him well there.
The illness he had to his nerve system paid a major part in that downfall though. Was never the same after it.

The illness he had to his nerve system paid a major part in that downfall though. Was never the same after it.
Yep, a virus caused a nerve to or in his right leg to become infected and he lost all feeling in the leg, muscle loss and lack of conditioning over time then led to knee problems (I think it was the right knee anyway). A damn shame for the lad.

Despite all of this season's evidence, I still think Liam has something special. His pace, strength, height, finishing ability, positioning, movement, touch gives him the potential to be that rarest of commodities in today's game - the complete striker.

He still seems quite mentally soft right now, but at the right club he should eventually develop into a very accomplished striker.

Despite all of this season's evidence, I still think Liam has something special. His pace, strength, height, finishing ability, positioning, movement, touch gives him the potential to be that rarest of commodities in today's game - the complete striker.

He still seems quite mentally soft right now, but at the right club he should eventually develop into a very accomplished striker.
I agree, unfortunately I think it's a few years away at another club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.