Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

Nope, if we win the league with 4 or 5 games to spare, he could get plenty of playing time alongside Palmer and McAtte. Think he could score a bucket load with the quality of our attacking players. We’ve not had a striker like him since Dzeko left.
Might be wrong, but hasn’t there been a few times in the past where we’ve won the league with a few games left and didn’t play youngsters. It’s not very likely.

needs a loan move

Might be wrong, but hasn’t there been a few times in the past where we’ve won the league with a few games left and didn’t play youngsters. It’s not very likely.

needs a loan move
Yeah it’s more likely that they play when we know we aren’t winning the league, García and Iheanacho good examples.

Foden, Brahim and Lukas Nmecha all got game time at the end of the Centurions season tbf
Nmecha played 2 games, averaged, 7 minutes per game. Brahim 5, average of 10 minutes per game. Foden 5, average of 9 minutes per game. That’s in the premier league obviously, which is pointless minutes

Cant see him going out on loan, they'll want to keep his recovery in house till summer now.
Yeah it's too early, let him come back and regain fitness.

This season is unfortunately a wash, I don't want him going on loan immediately after gaining fitness.

He can do EDS and hopefully can get some sub minutes at the tail end of the season if we can clinch the title early.

Yeah it's too early, let him come back and regain fitness.

This season is unfortunately a wash, I don't want him going on loan immediately after gaining fitness.

He can do EDS and hopefully can get some sub minutes at the tail end of the season if we can clinch the title early.
Borges Delap Kayky

not bad front 3 for the EDS.

Nmecha played 2 games, averaged, 7 minutes per game. Brahim 5, average of 10 minutes per game. Foden 5, average of 9 minutes per game. That’s in the premier league obviously, which is pointless minutes
I'd bet that none of those 3 thought "this is pointless".

needs a loan move
True and I also thought he would last season tbf, but that’s why I’m happy Torres was sold, also obviously no Aguero so he will surely get opportunities on the bench. Even Palmer started against Everton and did well. Despite what the pundits say we have a very small squad which I quite like as youngsters have to be given a chance really.

I always remember Pep introducing the youngsters during his time as Barce when they won the league at a canter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.