Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

I don't think his ban counts for first team games. Even if it does he has already served a two match ban with both an U-23 and an U-18 game being played since his red card.

Oh you’re not wrong. My post wasn’t prediction.
Would certainly be intersting to see though. He’s a bit of a unit and he has one hell of a right foot. It’s probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t think he would look completely out of place

I know it was two yellows and a one match ban. Usually a ban at the under age groups apply just to those age levels. Do U-18 and U-23 count the same? The FA website used to give suspensions but can’t find anything at the moment. Maybe two sips can help.

With Pep saying Aguero will be out for atleast one more month, we do need another actual backup striker with the squad.

Sterling, Bernardo, Foden etc is fine as a make shift striker, but Pep probably wants an out and out striker as a sub if he needs it. So this doesn't surprise me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.