Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Maybe a sub against Bournemouth would be my guess. Don’t thin Pep will try a 17yo in the PL

Definitely. Personally, with our striking options I’d love to see him start that game - I mean why not, let’s see what he can do - we might be pleasantly surprised!

Should certainly be on the bench for the Bournemouth game with a view to getting 30 mins on the pitch.

These first few games Pep will want to get some minutes into the main first team squad, I cant see him getting any Prem time unless it's literally a couple of mins to close a game out this side of the next International break.

He looks dangerous whenever he is near the ball. Power, pace, touch and shooting power is a dangerous combination. Whether he can make the step up is a matter of being given the chance and taking it.

Don’t get somes people thinking... do this kid need to score 400 Youth goals before he’s ready or something?? Nothing wrong with him having a place on the bench, getting a few mins etc
I think you'll find that it's pretty unanimous that everyone is saying the same regarding the bench and/or a few minutes to blood him.

Forget Bournemouth, get him on the bench for tonight's game, would give us a huge boost seeing an academy lad on there.
Well there's every chance Foden will be starting and he's the epitome of an academy lad. With Gundogan out for 10 days I can see Doyle being there as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.