Liam Delap

Personally I think he has the potential to be a top PL striker and potential long term England no.9. Needs to stay fit and get regular playing time up front though, not on the wing like at Hull.

I think he might end up a bit like Sturridge - his best level is good enough to play at the top level, but injuries seem like they're going to follow him around, he's had 4 or 5 big ones in the last 5 years or so.

I think he might end up a bit like Sturridge - his best level is good enough to play at the top level, but injuries seem like they're going to follow him around, he's had 4 or 5 big ones in the last 5 years or so.

Hoping its age and general growing pains. I remember Gerrard being so injury prone as a kid too. Haaland another decent example, though not to the same extent.

Hoping its age and general growing pains. I remember Gerrard being so injury prone as a kid too. Haaland another decent example, though not to the same extent.

Yeah if he can put all of these behind him, he's got everything really. Size, speed, technique. I absolutely love how early he takes his shots when he's confident, totally catches keepers by surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.