Liam Delap

Should go to Burnley if VK stays there.

team that desperately needs a striker, that will dominate possession, give him lots of chances.
According to SSN (I know!) this morning, Vinnie was being linked with the Bayern Munich gig. Can't for the life of me see that happening. But playing devil's advocate here; if he was offered the Bayern job, would he turn it down?

According to SSN (I know!) this morning, Vinnie was being linked with the Bayern Munich gig. Can't for the life of me see that happening. But playing devil's advocate here; if he was offered the Bayern job, would he turn it down?

IMO if Vinny is serious about being a manager, he won't go there.

If he's not, managing Bayern for a year while they wait for Klopp or Nagelsmann will tick all the boxes for the ex-pro turned manager for a bit. He'll win some silverware, manage a huge club and in the CL etc.

If he wants to do this for the next 10 years and have a serious second career, stay at Burnley get them back up, wait for a big job that doesn't have an expiry date.

That's why so many managers have turned them down, no one serious is going to sign a 1 year deal.

Not if Burnley's counter offer is to sign Delap…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.