Liam Gallagher - As you were

It's ok. I find his lyrics a bit basic though. It's almost a case of what rhymes with this ?

He is still the main man front man wise though and I'm sure if his gig contains 8/9 oasis tracks, everyone will be happy!

He's working with some decent songwriters this time round and it clearly shows on Wall of Glass and For What It's Worth. Not heard anything else yet but looking forward to seeing him over here next month.

Was funny watching him on the Mary Ellen show last night, well out of his comfort zone, he kept asking can I go yet, was hilarious. Chris rock was just looking on in amazement at one of Manchester's finest taking over. The man is back.

Was funny watching him on the Mary Ellen show last night, well out of his comfort zone, he kept asking can I go yet, was hilarious. Chris rock was just looking on in amazement at one of Manchester's finest taking over. The man is back.
Being outshone by is big bro again

Your ears are broken

9/10 for me.

Better than anything Mr Potato has put out.
Mine are too, he broke them while I was listening to him murder a song live on the Jools Holland show the other day. Fuck me he was dreadful. As ever. But it being live showed it up more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.