Liam Gallagher - As you were

Released today.

There's going to be quite a few edgy/beige cunts slagging it off but my God what an album.

I didn't expect anything anywhere near this, every song is decent. Reckon it will be number one.

What do you wankers reckon?

I was just about to post a thread and happily saw this...

It's easily the best sound since what's the story, Greg Kursten, Andy wyatt and Dan Grech-Marguerat deserve a great deal of credit, they found the voice Noel left behind and dare I say it is better than anything he's produced post Oasis..

I'm pleased for Liam, he has remained the most grounded of the two, proving what I think we already knew, an iconic figure for rock and roll..

Great album, 9.9/10

Paper crown is magic!!!

I was just about to post a thread and happily saw this...

It's easily the best sound since what's the story, Greg Kursten, Andy wyatt and Dan Grech-Marguerat deserve a great deal of credit, they found the voice Noel left behind and dare I say it is better than anything he's produced post Oasis..

I'm pleased for Liam, he has remained the most grounded of the two, proving what I think we already knew, an iconic figure for rock and roll..

Great album, 9.9/10

Paper crown is magic!!!

Completely agree.

Anyone who knows anything about the Gallaghers knows that Liam just wants to be part of the lads, whereas Noel is more calculated.

It's a fantastic album, I'm just trying to stop myself overplaying it.

Completely agree.

Anyone who knows anything about the Gallaghers knows that Liam just wants to be part of the lads, whereas Noel is more calculated.

It's a fantastic album, I'm just trying to stop myself overplaying it.

I remember Watford away the year we got promoted under Keegan. Our seats were at the back of the stand where the Gallaghers and a few of their mates were. Liam was the more approachable of the two by far, more than happy to chat to City fans and whatnot.

I agree it's up and coming massively if Oz isn't but there's already.

Tame Impala and Jagwa Ma are two of my favourites who have come from down under.

Cut Copy are imo by far the best current Aussie band. Their new album is class.

As for Liam, the album is alright. Nothing fancy and I doubt that I will be listening to it this time next year. I think a lot of people had made up their minds how good this album was before they had even heard it.

Morrisseys new tune is far better than anything on the new Liam album.

Cut Copy are imo by far the best current Aussie band. Their new album is class.

As for Liam, the album is alright. Nothing fancy and I doubt that I will be listening to it this time next year. I think a lot of people had made up their minds how good this album was before they had even heard it.

Morrisseys new tune is far better than anything on the new Liam album.

Nothing Morrissey does will ever sound better than Liam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.