Liam Gallagher tours "Definitely Maybe"

he could sing all the greatest oasis songs with noel on lead, but once a band loose that edge they never get it back, back in the day they were fucking mint , i went to see the stones many years ago, great songs performed by essentially an old tribute band, going through the motions to earn the coin, sad but it was my own fault for expecting more.
I think the Stones went through a lull. I saw them in 2018 and they were bloody brilliant.

No chance they sold out in 20 mins more like 20 seconds. 207 in queue In at 9.02 and not a single ticket left.
Of course theres lots on resale sites already if you wanna pay £500+
I was 54th in queue for the final date when the window opened. Didn’t get any! They were limited to 4 per person so there was only 200 sold before they sold out. I’m working Friday morning so it’s unlikely I’ll be able to get any then

Sounds like no-one was successful in the Co-op pre-sale. I was number 5000+ in the queue for the first date so no chance once I got in and by the time I switched over to the other dates they'd all gone too.

As is usual with these in-demand gigs, many were no doubt snapped up by bots

I was 200 something in the queue at 9 this morning and couldn’t get a ticket. This is for pre sale aswell… no doubt touts and bots have bought most of these tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.