Liam Gallagher

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/gX9iKlezthQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/gX9iKlezthQ</a>

sniff said:
SteWadda said:
How is he a "Great Fan" he is a fucking millionaire but only shows up for the big games.

You know that day job he has.... the one where he has to travel the world singin and stuff....

yeah that gets in the way a little, not like he can just pop out for a couple of hours to a game.

Next time turn on your brain before the mouth starts talking.

lol.

sniff said:
SteWadda said:
How is he a "Great Fan" he is a fucking millionaire but only shows up for the big games.

You know that day job he has.... the one where he has to travel the world singin and stuff....

yeah that gets in the way a little, not like he can just pop out for a couple of hours to a game.

Sorry didn't realise he had been on a constant 15 year tour.

SteWadda said:
sniff said:

No he hasnt but he still has to write/record/film his songs/videos to take on tour and he still has other work to do like private events and stuff like that its not all gigs.

mattie said:
SteWadda said:

No he hasnt but he still has to write/record/film his songs/videos to take on tour and he still has other work to do like private events and stuff like that its not all gigs.

Again I'm sorry I also didn't realise he was the only City fan who had a full time job.

Liam's a class act. Funny, watching him talk about Balo. I remember a young Liam being accused of petulance, arrogance, immaturity, etc.

Shame there's always a few haters around on Bluemoon. Liam and Noel are proper Blues. Being a supporter isn't all about turning up week in and week out - some people's lives just don't allow for it.

BillyShears said:
Liam's a class act. Funny, watching him talk about Balo. I remember a young Liam being accused of petulance, arrogance, immaturity, etc.

Shame there's always a few haters around on Bluemoon. Liam and Noel are proper Blues. Being a supporter isn't all about turning up week in and week out - some people's lives just don't allow for it.
I loved oasis and think Liam is piss funny just don't think he can be descibed as a great fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.