Liam Gallaghers Clothing Range (dont laugh its serious)

£40 quid for a t-shirt - in limited colours with an iconic label - you're having a fucking laugh Liam.

The guy from Burnage forgetting where he came from - clothes for people with a bit of brass - not for the masses that Oasis's music appeals to.

mr t said:
£40 quid for a t-shirt - in limited colours with an iconic label - you're having a fucking laugh Liam.

The guy from Burnage forgetting where he came from - clothes for people with a bit of brass - not for the masses that Oasis's music appeals to.

I don't agree with that bit mate.

Working class mancs have always spent top dollar on clothing (well at least as far back as the 80s when it was Sergio/Ellesse/Fila etc).

Still wouldn't pay it for his stuff though.

Under-designed chavwear at stupid prices.

How thick would you be to buy any of it?

Put a label on shite and it sells to a certain group though.

Ed68 said:
mr t said:

Working class mancs have always spent top dollar on clothing (well at least as far back as the 80s when it was Sergio/Ellesse/Fila etc).

I agree - top dollar for top clothes - this range is nothing special and the label is not yet iconic - jumping the gun a bit with that claim.

mr t said:
Ed68 said:

I agree - top dollar for top clothes - this range is nothing special and the label is not yet iconic - jumping the gun a bit with that claim.

Absolutely - how can it be iconic?

Monkey jackets might look cool

Parkers are gash. So are the polo shirts and the jumpers. The pics of his face on the site are daft. Read an interview with him in the MEN today though, it was fucking brilliant. He's a legend

The Fat el Hombre said:

Parkers are gash. So are the polo shirts and the jumpers. The pics of his face on the site are daft. Read an interview with him in the MEN today though, it was fucking brilliant. He's a legend
Oh I like him alright - he oozes charisma. Just not keen on these clothes or the prices.

The Fat el Hombre said:

Agreed. Nothing wrong with a 25p bic biro IMO and as for LG's clothing range ... It's shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.