Liam Payne dies at the age of 31

Didn’t know him. Apparently his death will made loads of youngsters (mainly girls) cry and suffer. So another huge problem for a generation that doesn’t know setbacks let alone handle them.
So very very sad news.

Enough with the cynicism. And we move on …

Little mix were the biggest girl band in the world , up there with 1D , they went for about six years i think . Some have solo careers and two made good docos , one had twins and is into fashion . They have always said when they can they want to work together again

Stacy has a show on the bbc , clearing up clutter for people and is a loose woman, has about six kids with joe swash
She did the celeb jungle after show , back when they did that show

The show is rightly proud of the talent
I'll bow to your greater knowledge of daytime TV. With me working, I see precious little of it. And when I'm off, I'll avoid it like the plague. Indeed, I can say the same for, what 80% of mainstream TV. Most of what's on the terrestrial channels has very little appeal to me. Though there's obviously a market out there for the likes of Loose Women, Flog It, Homes under the Hammer etc. Give me a decent documentary any time (David Attenborough is a genius). And the best TV programme ever made (in my humble opinion*), The World At War.

*Other opinions are available!

Not going to be too devastated by the death of someone I never knew, but 31 is no age, and he seemed like a nice lad. I really like people Wolverhampton folk.

Fame is a curse. Very few escape unscathed.

This sad passing did remind me of a true story about my mum and dad, though. They were attending some antique fair at the NEC. Probably about ten years ago. They’d combined it with a visit to me. They were in their car queuing to get into the car park, and it was moving very slowly. And after a few minutes a passenger in the car in front got out, approached my mum and dad’s car, asked my dad to wind down the window and told them that they must be in the wrong queue and pointed them towards the antique fair, the other side of the complex.

They’d been following the signs that said ‘One Direction’ for about an hour.

There's a hell of a lot in there that you could file in the "whatever happened to...." drawer. I remwmber Little Mix being very popular for a short time, but they seem to have disappeared "like a fart in the wind" (with a nod to Shawshank). And, IIRC, Stacy Solomon sang (loose definition) the national anthem at our cup final against Stoke.
Didn't she sing We Are The Champions at the semi? I remember the look of bewilderment on her face on the big screens when she got dog's abuse from our end!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.