Liam Payne dies at the age of 31

When this news came through I wasn't surprised, sadly.

Has been acting strangely on social media in recent weeks and lots of fans have been worried about him. Something just seemed 'off' about his demeanour. Then his ex-partner accused him of harassment and stalking and was about to open up major legal proceedings against him - her did is a bigshot lawyer and the accusations weren't going away.

And it seems he went to Buenos Aires to watch Niall Horan (another former One Direction member) in concert to get away from it all. While there it's pretty clear he's gone on some kind of drug binge. The police were called to the hotel because he was acting violently and dangerously, but by the time they arrived he'd already fallen from the balcony.

Some Buenos Aires officials are saying he jumped of his own accord. We'll have to wait and see.

its the media mate, this is why youngsters are as they are, its a vicious beast that builds you up to tear you down, no wonder its so destructive, allegations are thrown out and believed with no basis, negativity spreads like wildfire, praise is heaped and scorn is never far behind, its ultimately destructive.

social media worse.

its the media mate, this is why youngsters are as they are, its a vicious beast that builds you up to tear you down, no wonder its so destructive, allegations are thrown out and believed with no basis, negativity spreads like wildfire, praise is heaped and scorn is never far behind, its ultimately destructive.
Social media and the availability of all types of drugs is many youngsters downfall

Reading about TMZ posting photos of his body. Absolutely sickening.

What sort of world do we live in where a big international mainstream celebrity news website that has millions of young, impressionable readers even for a split second thinks it's appropriate to post photos of the dead body of a pop star.

Sickens me to the pit of my stomach, just when you think the tabloid media can't sink any lower they do this.

I don't really know anything about the lad or his music but he's someone's son, brother, best mate. Imagine seeing your friend or family member's dead body plastered over the internet like that. Breaks your fucking heart.

Absolute cunts and I hope there are serious legal repercussions for them, but I doubt it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.