Liam Smith signs official

Your example, not mine and you claimed we 'fucked up his career' as 'we have with other youngsters'. Now you're trying to change it to progressing to the first team as you know you're talking bollocks.

Of course it's my fucking example and I'm still waiting for yours to prove me wrong
I can only think of one that actually worked for us and that was because the player was given some opportunity in our first team

If you want to find out something about the youth setup I'd suggest reading the EDS and Academy Forum (did you know we have one?). Perhaps someone can educate you in there although I wish them luck in that.

I've listened to interviews done for podcasts from people who follow our academy and it seems they are very disillusioned

Just trying to think who was the last TOP Quality Scottish player that played for City.
Leaving aside Paul Dickov as not being top quality ,would Colin Hendry be the classed as top quality.
Or do we have to go back to the 70s with the likes of Asa Hartford or Willie Donachie?

Hendry was top class but Peter Reid only realised it when he was lifting the league title with Blackburn

Just trying to think who was the last TOP Quality Scottish player that played for City.
Leaving aside Paul Dickov as not being top quality ,would Colin Hendry be the classed as top quality.
Or do we have to go back to the 70s with the likes of Asa Hartford or Willie Donachie?
Ngolo MacKante. Now I wish he would return. What a wee brammer he was.

willie-donachie-manchester-city-7654583.jpg.webp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.