Liars? you decide

Groendijks foot

Now who to believe about the Kaakaaaa transfer I for one believe the AC milan lot fuck Garry Cook our executive wankshaft lying twat he alone has made us look more of a clown outfit than ever i for one will never darken Coms till he and his bunch of welsh mafia fuck right off.

35l51z7.gif

Groendijks foot said:
Now who to believe about the Kaakaaaa transfer I for one believe the AC milan lot fuck Garry Cook our executive wankshaft lying twat he alone has made us look more of a clown outfit than ever i for one will never darken Coms till he and his bunch of welsh mafia fuck right off.

Has this been translated using Babelfish?

Groendijks foot said:

Mate with fans like you I for one hope you never do go again... Get a grip and get over yourself, what did you want cook to do exactly? Gag him and put him on a plane A Team style? FFS, how is this Cooks fault? Simple really we bid for a player who was happy at his club, and who didnt want to move. I'm gutted he didnt come, I also think this has set us back and I doubt we will be getting any big names now until the summer but... I am gald we dont have a player who doesnt want to come to us. I hope we get them in Europe and stuff them!
As for us looking clowns, that was all our own doing brgging before the deal was done and spouting off to all and sundry.

not my fault! said:
Groendijks foot said:

Mate with fans like you I for one hope you never do go again... Get a grip and get over yourself, what did you want cook to do exactly? Gag him and put him on a plane A Team style? FFS, how is this Cooks fault? Simple really we bid for a player who was happy at his club, and who didnt want to move. I'm gutted he didnt come, I also think this has set us back and I doubt we will be getting any big names now until the summer but... I am gald we dont have a player who doesnt want to come to us. I hope we get them in Europe and stuff them!
As for us looking clowns, that was all our own doing brgging before the deal was done and spouting off to all and sundry.

And so well said sir we are CITY we are CITY TWD

Groendijks foot said:
utter SHITE!
with arsehead comments like that you should never be allowed in eastlands again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.