Liars? you decide

Groendijks foot said:
Youre a bunch of tossers go fuck myself? fucking legends sat behind your computer screens go back to playing warhammer or tossing off the neighbours cat before nursery school starts.

Wankers
You heard me first time.

Go fuck yourself, you part-time shitbag rag twat

Groendijks foot said:
Now who to believe about the Kaakaaaa transfer I for one believe the AC milan lot fuck Garry Cook our executive wankshaft lying twat he alone has made us look more of a clown outfit than ever i for one will never darken Coms till he and his bunch of welsh mafia fuck right off.
You post a thread with a title "Liars? You decide" then it's a semi-literate stream of abuse without any reasoning or attempt to justify why you think Cook is lying or Milan are telling the truth.

And then it comes as a shock to you that you get abuse back? So don't come back. We're better off without the likes of you. Bet you spend all game shouting abuse at our players.

Just to set the record straight I was fuming last night with city and I understand I bitched about our training team, having done both Psychology and Sociology at uni I understand the need for an unbiased argument I just didnt feel like putting one because I was mad and let down, I'm sure youve all felt like that before, but there was no need for replies that I received some people need to grow up, check my other posts on the whole I would think my views are the norm (usually) as for booing city's own players my favourite player back in the day was Edghill!

Groendijks foot said:
Just to set the record straight I was fuming last night with city and I understand I bitched about our training team, having done both Psychology and Sociology at uni I understand the need for an unbiased argument I just didnt feel like putting one because I was mad and let down, I'm sure youve all felt like that before, but there was no need for replies that I received some people need to grow up, check my other posts on the whole I would think my views are the norm (usually) as for booing city's own players my favourite player back in the day was Edghill!

i understand your disappointment, sure. but your little rant went almost far enough to put you at risk of getting you in legal trouble. if you think there was no need for replies telling you to grow up after what you posted IN PUBLIC, then you DEFINITELY need to grow up.

Groendijks foot said:
lol at dubai blue ffs get a grip toss pot

are you thick??? if ANYONE needs to get a grip it's you, you spoiled little brat. you spit the dummy, throw your toys around the room, then berate those who told you to grow up. you should be ashamed of YOURSELF, not disappointed in everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.