Liars? you decide

blue dallas said:
Groendijks foot said:
Now who to believe about the Kaakaaaa transfer I for one believe the AC milan lot fuck Garry Cook our executive wankshaft lying twat he alone has made us look more of a clown outfit than ever i for one will never darken Coms till he and his bunch of welsh mafia fuck right off.
utter SHITE!
with arsehead comments like that you should never be allowed in eastlands again.

probably never been

blue dallas said:
Groendijks foot said:
Now who to believe about the Kaakaaaa transfer I for one believe the AC milan lot fuck Garry Cook our executive wankshaft lying twat he alone has made us look more of a clown outfit than ever i for one will never darken Coms till he and his bunch of welsh mafia fuck right off.
utter SHITE!
with arsehead comments like that you should never be allowed in eastlands again.

probably never been

Groendijks foot said:

This doesn't even make sense.

And by the way, we don't even know if this deal has permanently collapsed...with all that was at stake, who knows what can happen?

Oh so sorry all knowing oracle of City fans you all must know me personnally, I'm ever so upset for ruining your day by saying what I think, oh and now that Robinho has walked out that must be because he's so happy with the way MH is handling the squad! I don't believe a word of what GC is saying that WE pulled out of the deal, sorry my english wasn't up to scratch for you all last night ill improve I promise, please forgive me. Oh and i'm a season card holder and have been for nearly 14 years (obviously for you no marks I had a season ticket before then, just to stop the bitching at me because I said season card) and have watched city through thin and thinner, but right now I feel the most let down by the club than I have ever been, MH was not a good appointment and ill stand by that till the day I die. Our players are not performing anywhere near to where they should be and I firmly believethat is our welsh mafia training team.

as for you lot who jumped on my back go fuck yourselves I am allowed my two penneth as much as the next guy.

Groendijks foot said:

How about you stay away for good?

Fuck & wit springs to mind.

Groendijks foot said:
Go fuck yourself, knobhead

Groendijks foot said:

Rags are not wanted at COMS thanks.

Exciting times ahead for us Blues.

Youre a bunch of tossers go fuck myself? fucking legends sat behind your computer screens go back to playing warhammer or tossing off the neighbours cat before nursery school starts.

Wankers

ManCityX said:
35l51z7.gif
35l51z7.gif
35l51z7.gif

35l51z7.gif
35l51z7.gif
35l51z7.gif
35l51z7.gif

He looks like Stevie Ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.