Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Guy !!!! Would a blow up doll stop you shagging women? Don't be daft lol

Haha when you put it like that it does seem flawed.
I watched a show where some convicted child molesters chose chemical castration as they did not want these urges, so in my head i thought these types may use them.

Obviously option 3 Damo as it is the only way to address the issue properly. Is it an inherent flaw in human evolution, can we train the mind of those with these urges to get rid of them etc etc.
This is the type of debate we need but i fear general society will not do that for a while as the nature of the issue is so offensive to so many

Haha when you put it like that it does seem flawed.
I watched a show where some convicted child molesters chose chemical castration as they did not want these urges, so in my head i thought these types may use them.

Obviously option 3 Damo as it is the only way to address the issue properly. Is it an inherent flaw in human evolution, can we train the mind of those with these urges to get rid of them etc etc.
This is the type of debate we need but i fear general society will not do that for a while as the nature of the issue is so offensive to so many

I think chemical castration is a real possibility maybe that's the way to go

Let's take a bit of a think about this. There are three ways to deal with paedophilia:

1. The hang 'em high brigade. Whilst I'm sure it will satiate some of our less enlightened member's bloodlust, it also has the problem of driving paedophiles underground and into groups which enable each other. This is always, in every single subculture this ever happened to through a thousand years of history the most dangerous way to approach an undesirable group. Mainly because it raping children means death then every child raped will then be murdered immediately after as they carry the same sentence.

2. Ignore it and hope it goes away. This is pretty much what we do now - nick the ones who get reported, take out some low hanging fruit and tell each other comforting lies about how they're all sick and evil and therefore beyond help. Anybody who watches the news in the past 50 years probably realises that this is not working even a little. There seem to be more and more paedophiles rather than less.

3.. Be an actual adult about things, hold your hands up and acknowledge that this is a societal problem which we don't know how to deal with. From that point, devise solutions based around mental health and sexual psychology including substitution like this is and find the best way to treat them. This is what we should be doing and will be doing in 50 years once the people in group one have died off and dwindled.
group one and a large popcorn for me cheers ;-)

Let's take a bit of a think about this. There are three ways to deal with paedophilia:

1. The hang 'em high brigade. Whilst I'm sure it will satiate some of our less enlightened member's bloodlust, it also has the problem of driving paedophiles underground and into groups which enable each other. This is always, in every single subculture this ever happened to through a thousand years of history the most dangerous way to approach an undesirable group. Mainly because it raping children means death then every child raped will then be murdered immediately after as they carry the same sentence.

2. Ignore it and hope it goes away. This is pretty much what we do now - nick the ones who get reported, take out some low hanging fruit and tell each other comforting lies about how they're all sick and evil and therefore beyond help. Anybody who watches the news in the past 50 years probably realises that this is not working even a little. There seem to be more and more paedophiles rather than less.

3.. Be an actual adult about things, hold your hands up and acknowledge that this is a societal problem which we don't know how to deal with. From that point, devise solutions based around mental health and sexual psychology including substitution like this is and find the best way to treat them. This is what we should be doing and will be doing in 50 years once the people in group one have died off and dwindled.
What about the poor rapists and murderers, can we make them a doll they can beat up or slit their throats. We do not have to pander to the needs of people who abuse and destroy childrens lives.

What about the poor rapists and murderers, can we make them a doll they can beat up or slit their throats. We do not have to pander to the needs of people who abuse and destroy childrens lives.

The point is that the people who are going to order these dolls don't want to abuse children and destroy their lives. They are trying to find other ways to satisfy their unfortunate mindset without harming anyone else.

To those who say it is a choice, who the hell would choose to be a paedophile? Similarly, why the hell would anyone choose to be gay when that lead to chemical castration or jail.

Nobody's suggesting that the end goal is for paedophilia to be accepted as homosexuality is now, but every effort should be made to provide paedophiles with a harmless outlet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.