Lifelong Blue, 21, killed chasing mobile phone thief

what will the low life get though? Probably community service or something trivial like that.

David's first game watching from the best view anyone has got
In heaven. Hope we win for you dave.

I didn't know David but I have known his sister for 26 years. Desperately sad news.

Condolences to Sarah and the rest of the Schofield family.

What's he been charged with? Let's hope if it is theft, then the exceptional circumstances following the incident will lead to him being hammered by a long jail sentence. If not I hope he get's named in the press and his life becomes hell. R.I.P once again David.

It's almost a week since the incident. It'd be nice if all blues could raise a glass in Dave's memory saturday night sure he'd like that.

Can i just point out how much class our club have also, ALL players wear sporting black armbands against Napoli in his memory. Club have also been great in making donation for an auction being done in David's memory with all proceeds going to his parents.

Bloody hell! I've only just read the article and I used to teach Dave at Hyde Clarendon Sixth Form College. He was a really nice lad, a proper Blue. I saw him at the Green Man at the FA Cup final and he was telling me how he was enjoying uni in Liverpool. Shit, I can't beleive it!
:( !

R.I.P.

What an awful tragedy, just reading the comments on here and the article itself gives some insight as to what a top bloke he seemed to be.

The dirtball scumbag who stole the phone needs either ten years in jail or ten minutes alone with the lad's loved ones.

cantona01 said:
They have arrested someone for the theft, means nothing in the scheme of things though, they can't pin more than theft on him.

Condolences to him and his family,just read about him on BBC - sounds like a good fella and a good supporter

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

So sad rest in blue mate.

I once chased a local scumbag who had nicked my car a few days earlier and he ran in the road and got knocked over, the cps found it worth taxpayers money to charge me with assault, fortunately the magistrates didnt see it that way.

Hope this lowlife get his comeuppance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.