Life's a beach....

It was lovely. Such a varied place although we were only on the Pacific side in the Jaco area down south. Beautiful beaches and tropical rainforest. We went zip-lining down a mountain which was amazing. Got a boat over to Tortuga island which was gorgeous. Also went to Manuel Antonio national park which is well worth a visit if you want to see sloths and monkeys and many other animals. There is a little beach in the park which is a slice of heaven. We did not go to the Arenal volcano or up to Guanacaste. That's on the list for next time. BTW the people are really nice too. Very highly recommended. Enjoy.
Jaco,...got married there. We used to love Costa Rica, it really is beautiful, been there many times, however, its changed and not for the better, Wouldnt set foot there again

Jaco,...got married there. We used to love Costa Rica, it really is beautiful, been there many times, however, its changed and not for the better, Wouldnt set foot there again
Yeah I agree. I have been looking at it as a potential retirement destination, and while we loved it - or at least the bit we were in - I am not sure that I could actually live there. Crime is definitely on the rise, sadly. However I have not been to the Carribean side or up in Guanacaste so I really don't have an overall view just yet. So one more visit might be on the cards just to see a different side.

It was lovely. Such a varied place although we were only on the Pacific side in the Jaco area down south. Beautiful beaches and tropical rainforest. We went zip-lining down a mountain which was amazing. Got a boat over to Tortuga island which was gorgeous. Also went to Manuel Antonio national park which is well worth a visit if you want to see sloths and monkeys and many other animals. There is a little beach in the park which is a slice of heaven. We did not go to the Arenal volcano or up to Guanacaste. That's on the list for next time. BTW the people are really nice too. Very highly recommended. Enjoy.
Have to be honest, I thought this place was mythical from re-watching Pirates of the Caribbean with my girlies.

Every day's a school day............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.