Life's a beach....

Can’t stand the beach. My idea of hell which considering I’ve lived in various parts of Spain for the best part of 30 years seems odd.
I like the idea of living close to it but not actually going.
My missus is the opposite, she loves it but fortunately doesn’t bother asking me to go with her anymore.

Can’t stand the beach. My idea of hell which considering I’ve lived in various parts of Spain for the best part of 30 years seems odd.
I like the idea of living close to it but not actually going.
My missus is the opposite, she loves it but fortunately doesn’t bother asking me to go with her anymore.
I'm the same. I foolishly moved from the Peak District to the Welsh coast a few years back and I hate it!

Even though the whole of the coastline is an AONB and people pay thousands of pounds a week to come and holiday here I just find it so samey and boring.

I just don't see the appeal of a sea view, it looks OK on a bright sunny day with blue skies, but for the rest of the time the sea just reflects and accentuates the dreary miserable grey skies.

I'm the same. I foolishly moved from the Peak District to the Welsh coast a few years back and I hate it!

Even though the whole of the coastline is an AONB and people pay thousands of pounds a week to come and holiday here I just find it so samey and boring.

I just don't see the appeal of a sea view, it looks OK on a bright sunny day with blue skies, but for the rest of the time the sea just reflects and accentuates the dreary miserable grey skies.
Luckily I have a much larger percentage of sunshine than Wales..! Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.