Lighten up, it's The City joke thread..........:-))

ColinBellsjockstrap

OK, lads, cheer up...We've all been here before, I certainly have over the last forty odd years of supporting the blues through thick and thin, and if there is one thing we are good at it's looking on the bright side in adversity...

Here's three:-

Next season City are wearing their numbers on the front so the fans think they are attacking....

Last night City's trophy room was broken into, and the entire contents were stolen!!! Police are looking for a gang carrying a roll of blue and white carpet.....

I was five minutes late getting to Eastlands today....There was a massive roar!!

I said "What's up......Have City scored??"

The steward said.."Nay lad, pies have come"..

C.T.I.D

OXO have today piloted their new blue and white stock cube. It's called the "laughing stock".

Wem-ber-lee, Wem-ber-lee....it's a shitty place in London that we're never gonna see!!

That thread with the Mirror article from 2001 was a real wake-up call. I'll still attend matches but the best way to cope with the serial failure is to....always look on the bright side of life.

WE NEVER WIN AT HOME AND WE NEVER WIN AWAY
WE LOST LAST WEEK AND WE LOST TODAY
BUT WE DONT GIVE A FUCK CUZ WERE ALL PISSED UP
MCFC OK

Love it blues. 35 years and were still here.
Think i love city a little more each time we loose

The announcer says that City have lost 3-0 and the dog immediately rolls over on its back, sticks its paws in the air and plays dead.
"That's amazing," says the barman. "What does he do when they win?"
The City Fan scratches his head for a couple of minutes and finally replies: "I dunno.... I've only had the dog for eight months."

Man City are apparently under investigation by the Inland Revenue for tax evasion; they've been claiming for Silver Polish for the past 34 years.

Someone asked me the other day, what time do City kick off?
About every ten minutes I replied.

Nine years of mediocrity have taught me not to get too bothered by defeats, we're not rags and we will still be here when it all goes wrong. I wish this thread got a bit more traffic than all those cringeworthy Hughes - in threads, dont know any jokes though!

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
OK, lads, cheer up...We've all been here before, I certainly have over the last forty odd years of supporting the blues through thick and thin, and if there is one thing we are good at it's looking on the bright side in adversity...

Next season City are wearing their numbers on the front so the fans think they are attacking....

Last night City's trophy room was broken into, and the entire contents were stolen!!! Police are looking for a gang carrying a roll of blue and white carpet.....

I was five minutes late getting to Eastlands today....There was a massive roar!!

C.T.I.D

Had a good giggle at that. We used to have a laugh amongst ourselves like this, but I think those days are gone.

I can't honestly say tonights result has destroyed my life.

The last time I went to Eastlands I took my lad with me, and when I said 'two, please' the guy on the turnstile asked 'what do you want, defenders or strikers'.

Anyway, during the game, he came up to me and asked me if I was staying till the end. I said I was, so he said 'Here's the keys, lock up when you leave, won't you'.

I went to the pub after the game, and Bobbie Manc was standing on his own, looking a bit pissed off.

'What's up' I asked?

'I set up a training session today, put out a load of cones, and told the players to dribble round them'.

'Nowt wrong with that'.

'The cones won 3-0'.

Laughter is the best medicine.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:

C.T.I.D

Had a good giggle at that. We used to have a laugh amongst ourselves like this, but I think those days are gone.

I can't honestly say tonights result has destroyed my life.

The last time I went to Eastlands I took my lad with me, and when I said 'two, please' the guy on the turnstile asked 'what do you want, defenders or strikers'.

Anyway, during the game, he came up to me and asked me if I was staying till the end. I said I was, so he said 'Here's the keys, lock up when you leave, won't you'.

I went to the pub after the game, and Bobbie Manc was standing on his own, looking a bit pissed off.

'What's up' I asked?

'I set up a training session today, put out a load of cones, and told the players to dribble round them'.

'Nowt wrong with that'.

'The cones won 3-0'.

Laughter is the best medicine.

Your username also makes me laugh. You'd expect Rags to have names like "Solskjaer's right boot", or "18titles". City fans, on the other hand, have things like "Fowler's Penalty Miss", or "Vonksbignose", or "The Ghost Of Sun Jihai". Things like that make me smile because they may only be the smallest idiosyncratic link to City and serve as a reminder of the not-too-distant past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.