Lighten up, it's The City joke thread..........:-))

Fair play OP, I hope we as fans dont end up a shower of miserable cunts, unable to poke fun at ourselves. If that ever happens, the soul of the club will have truly gone...

Q: Name three English clubs with swear-words in their names.
A: Scunthorpe, Arsenal, and Manchester Fucking City.

;)

Thought the team were doing a lap of honour last night when we won our first corner!

Gotta say 120th minute last night. Losing 3v1 belting out Blue Moon! Felt proud

Half the fukers on here dont go to games (especially away).

They will never understand.

A new tape has been released by osama bin ladin this week... he covers the usual death to the west and amongst other topics says how he watched manchester city play this week saying they played shit......... police have dismissed this tape as being new stating that it could have been recorded any week.

CTID

new video from osama bin laden threatening an attack on the west has prompted the united states to offer $50 million for his head, trouble for them is man city have offered 80

tin hat on

Q: Name three English clubs with swear-words in their names.
A: Scunthorpe, Arsenal, and Manchester Fucking City.

Someone asked me the other day, what time do City kick off?
About every ten minutes I replied.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Alfe Inge Haland

Alfe Inge Haland who?

I didn't know you could yodel

Why do City fans put team stickers on their cars?

So they can park in handicapped spaces.

Went down to the ground early the day after the Stoke defeat and while I was waiting for the ticket office to open I saw six season tickets nailed to the wall so I took them. After all, you can never have enough nails.

Guy was going out of CoMS with his son, who was screaming, hitting and kicking his dad. The father whispers something in his ear and the kid stops misbehaving and quietens down. The fellow walking behind says "I'd have smacked my kid if he's done that but you calmed him down with a few words. What did you say to him?" he father replies "I just told him that if he didn't behave I'd make him come next week as well."

Guys, we'd better get used to mediocrity. We have wasted a majority of the transfer money on players with no heart. Stoke on Wednesday night, showed us how a squad made on a fifth of the money we have, show dedication, commitment, bottle and endeavour. Something we are sadly missing. We DESERVED to lose, not for lack of skill or chances, but because stoke showed more fight than we did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.