Ligue 1

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by BigOscar, 13 Apr 2016.

1. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

In the first instance, I was not aware you had any Involvement in my post regarding league 1 being shite, which it is. Secondly how is that comment giving it the big one as you call it, are you 12 years old ??

You slag me off for my disparaging comments about a poor football league then have the temerity to call me ignorant and accuse me of being a keyboard warrior, which I'm presuming is what you meant by your playground terminology, giving it the big one...!
    There are many opinions bandied about on all forums, I won't be taking any lessons from you about any of them.

Ligue 1 is shite, that's my opinion, if you don't like that, tough shit, I'm sure you will get over it at some point .... You must be very highly strung if my comment has irked you so much that you have to get involved on behalf of someone else... That's weird......

2. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

Your opinion has been formed from a position of ignorance, therefore he correctly identified you as ignorant.

If you "couldn't give a fuck about Ligue 1", maybe;
    1) don't go in the Ligue 1 thread and
    2) don't post in the thread.

Parisian, Alex-MCFC and Vienna_70 like this.
  3. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Fuck me another one ...... :-)
    1. Don't get involved in other people's disagreements .....!

4. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Team supported:
    The Only Team in Manchester!
    Nice; former home of Mario. Nantes; my favourite French team, as the first time I went to France, they were the closest to where I was staying. Rennes. Saint ÉtIenne; Dominique Rocheteau and all that.

Parisian likes this.
  5. Parisian

Parisian

Team supported:
    Paris Saint Germain
    Nantes !!! They were known for "le jeu à la Nantaise" or " the Nantes way" at the time. It was a game of get the ball and pass the ball. No more than two touches by players. They were incredible !
    Look at the beauty they scored against PSG :
    Too bad they have fallen...

And Rocheteau is a legend both at Saint Etienne and PSG. He brought PSG his first title in the league and the early cups too. He was the best goalscorer of PSG for a long time.

Vienna_70 likes this.
  6. BJL_City

BJL_City

RC Lens ftw.

Ligue 1 is currently shit though, as is Serie A, Bundesliga etc. 1 team leagues.

7. Parisian

Parisian

Team supported:
    Paris Saint Germain
    Yup. Not enough money = talent drain.

Today again, one of the brightest prospect of France, Lucien Agoumé, has been pocketed by Inter Milan for only 4.5 M€. He is seen as the new Pogba.

Arsenal is in talks with Saint Etienne to get their new star CB Saliba for 20-30 M€ at such a young age. French clubs can't even enjoy the early years of their academy players anymore.

8. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Team supported:
    The Only Team in Manchester!
    94/95? Try another 18 years before that!

9. kippax4ever

kippax4ever

Worked in Nantes years ago.(M.hughes era )
    If anyone thought Maine road was a rough area it was kindergarten compared to Nantes