Ligue 1

Because you seemingly get kicks out of dismissing another league. What was the point in the below? Unless you like giving it the big one.
What I find weird is you trolling me when you were not involved in my post, I will diss any league I like, who the fuck are you to tell me otherwise??
As for you calling me
Because you seemingly get kicks out of dismissing another league. What was the point in the below? Unless you like giving it the big one.

As @Parisian quite rightly stated, teams like OM, St. Etienne, Bordeaux, Toulouse and Lille are historic and, more importantly, easily recognisable for most with more than a passing interest in football. So, it's either you're ignorant to wider football, or you like putting down other football leagues for no reason. FYI: I have no interest in Ligue 1, but find it weird that you seemingly enjoy bashing it.

ignorant,

As @Parisian quite rightly stated, teams like OM, St. Etienne, Bordeaux, Toulouse and Lille are historic and, more importantly, easily recognisable for most with more than a passing interest in football. So, it's either you're ignorant to wider football, or you like putting down other football leagues for no reason. FYI: I have no interest in Ligue 1, but find it weird that you seemingly enjoy bashing it.
In the first instance, I was not aware you had any Involvement in my post regarding league 1 being shite, which it is. Secondly how is that comment giving it the big one as you call it, are you 12 years old ??

You slag me off for my disparaging comments about a poor football league then have the temerity to call me ignorant and accuse me of being a keyboard warrior, which I'm presuming is what you meant by your playground terminology, giving it the big one...!
There are many opinions bandied about on all forums, I won't be taking any lessons from you about any of them.

Ligue 1 is shite, that's my opinion, if you don't like that, tough shit, I'm sure you will get over it at some point .... You must be very highly strung if my comment has irked you so much that you have to get involved on behalf of someone else... That's weird......

In the first instance, I was not aware you had any Involvement in my post regarding league 1 being shite, which it is. Secondly how is that comment giving it the big one as you call it, are you 12 years old ??

You slag me off for my disparaging comments about a poor football league then have the temerity to call me ignorant and accuse me of being a keyboard warrior, which I'm presuming is what you meant by your playground terminology, giving it the big one...!
There are many opinions bandied about on all forums, I won't be taking any lessons from you about any of them.

Ligue 1 is shite, that's my opinion, if you don't like that, tough shit, I'm sure you will get over it at some point .... You must be very highly strung if my comment has irked you so much that you have to get involved on behalf of someone else... That's weird......
Your opinion has been formed from a position of ignorance, therefore he correctly identified you as ignorant.

If you "couldn't give a fuck about Ligue 1", maybe;
1) don't go in the Ligue 1 thread and
2) don't post in the thread.

If you know PSG, you can name Monaco and Lyon who have beaten Manchester City recently. Then you must know about OM if you are not very young. Or even Saint Etienne if you are old.

Nice; former home of Mario. Nantes; my favourite French team, as the first time I went to France, they were the closest to where I was staying. Rennes. Saint ÉtIenne; Dominique Rocheteau and all that.

Nice; former home of Mario. Nantes; my favourite French team, as the first time I went to France, they were the closest to where I was staying. Rennes. Saint ÉtIenne; Dominique Rocheteau and all that.
Nantes !!! They were known for "le jeu à la Nantaise" or " the Nantes way" at the time. It was a game of get the ball and pass the ball. No more than two touches by players. They were incredible !
Look at the beauty they scored against PSG :
Too bad they have fallen...

And Rocheteau is a legend both at Saint Etienne and PSG. He brought PSG his first title in the league and the early cups too. He was the best goalscorer of PSG for a long time.

RC Lens ftw.

Ligue 1 is currently shit though, as is Serie A, Bundesliga etc. 1 team leagues.
Yup. Not enough money = talent drain.

Today again, one of the brightest prospect of France, Lucien Agoumé, has been pocketed by Inter Milan for only 4.5 M€. He is seen as the new Pogba.

Arsenal is in talks with Saint Etienne to get their new star CB Saliba for 20-30 M€ at such a young age. French clubs can't even enjoy the early years of their academy players anymore.

Nantes !!! They were known for "le jeu à la Nantaise" or " the Nantes way" at the time. It was a game of get the ball and pass the ball. No more than two touches by players. They were incredible !
Look at the beauty they scored against PSG :
Too bad they have fallen...

And Rocheteau is a legend both at Saint Etienne and PSG. He brought PSG his first title in the league and the early cups too. He was the best goalscorer of PSG for a long time.

94/95? Try another 18 years before that!

Worked in Nantes years ago.(M.hughes era )
If anyone thought Maine road was a rough area it was kindergarten compared to Nantes

Now that the market has ended, we can say that L1 is in sad state. Due to harsher financial constraints that some other leagues, almost all the clubs had to sell more than what they could buy and end up being weaker than the year before.

In red is what they spent and in green what they received:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.