Limited availability - OS tickets - Newcastle home

Just had look on planner for Newcastle game there are lots available. What was the fuss about? Overpriced i think, probably why the Geordies only taken lower tier. Dip yer bread in Blues plenty of choice. Thank fk i have a season ticket, these prices would scare me off.

Dexter Morgan said:
Just had look on planner for Newcastle game there are lots available. What was the fuss about? Overpriced i think, probably why the Geordies only taken lower tier. Dip yer bread in Blues plenty of choice. Thank fk i have a season ticket, these prices would scare me off.
If you take away the tickets which newcastle have just returned, there is about 100 tickets left.

bluesmith said:
Dexter Morgan said:
If you take away the tickets which newcastle have just returned, there is about 100 tickets left.
Still loads left, together aswell if you need em. Must of shifted a fair few at the game today since my previous post. All the best. Up The Blues!

I didn't realise (as a ST holder) how pricey tickets were for this game until they announced it after today's match. I just checked and there are £56 tickets in one section. £56! That's obscene, since when was Newcastle home a game worthy of such prices? Then at the same time they announce Wigan tickets from £20.

LoveCity said:
I didn't realise (as a ST holder) how pricey tickets were for this game until they announced it after today's match. I just checked and there are £56 tickets in one section. £56! That's obscene, since when was Newcastle home a game worthy of such prices? Then at the same time they announce Wigan tickets from £20.
Its driving the real fans from going

baildon blue said:
LoveCity said:
Its driving the real fans from going

Yep, I've gone to many less matches this season because of the prices.

LoveCity said:

And we moan about Arsenal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.