Limited Edition 93:20 / Ardwick trainers

Are Puma some kind of exclusive club for just a handful of supporters, limited edition shirts, limited edition trainers, so limited no fucker can actually buy them.

Whats the purpose of this nonsense, Puma and City have been a total let down with regard to the 125 stuff, no stock, no service no apology, and catering for just a handful of fans

Are Puma some kind of exclusive club for just a handful of supporters, limited edition shirts, limited edition trainers, so limited no fucker can actually buy them.

Whats the purpose of this nonsense, Puma and City have been a total let down with regard to the 125 stuff, no stock, no service no apology, and catering for just a handful of fans
Totally agree though I managed to get the 125 years shirt. All bollox creating some sort of poncey scene. Fckin produce the trainers so ordinary City fans can buy them rather than in the know hipsters. State of em at the launch party, all Northern Quarter cool, give me strength

marketing to investors, buy them, keep them mint, sell them in 12 months for double what you paid or hold on to them and sell them when we win the champions league for 10x

you're fooked if we get relegated though

Size on market street are selling the collection too not just the limited numbers in store

Size on market street are selling the collection too not just the limited numbers in store
That right? So you can just walk up request a pair in your size and get em? That’s not how I understood it worked but happy to stand corrected. I thought they were limited in size? As well

I think Puma and City are missing a trick, I think loads of City fans would love to buy the 9320, AAFc and Kippax trainers. I understand there’s some H@cienda ones in the pipeline, I’d deffo buy at least two of the ones Ive seen, what a business model. I’ve got the 125 limited jersey and wear it, it’s a top, the trainers are just footwear. Sell em to fans who want em

I think Puma and City are missing a trick, I think loads of City fans would love to buy the 9320, AAFc and Kippax trainers. I understand there’s some H@cienda ones in the pipeline, I’d deffo buy at least two of the ones Ive seen, what a business model. I’ve got the 125 limited jersey and wear it, it’s a top, the trainers are just footwear. Sell em to fans who want em
I've hears a few stories of the adidas hacienda trainers selling for well over a grand.
Can't see the puma ones being as popular, mind

That right? So you can just walk up request a pair in your size and get em? That’s not how I understood it worked but happy to stand corrected. I thought they were limited in size? As well

Not sure how many size have just got the email telling me had them on sale from 4th.

Personally though not city lonked adidas are re issuing the malmo and oslo originals so I would rather save my cash and get one them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.