Limited edition mars caramel

paphos-mcfc said:
BlueinCumbria said:
Ammy said:
You genuinely scare me...

hahaha.....i only say what many think....try the mars and you will appreciate the gunk.....honestly itll be like muff diving a pregnant vanessa feltz

I always imagined what it'd be like slurping her vertical bacon sandwich, these Mars things that good you say? Smooth, velvety and whelk free?

Yeah mate.....like having a tug over some horrible bird but you are too far down the runway and you have to finish with her in mind but once done you feel guilty and almost want to chop your arm off.....feltz could rub that mars over her backdoors and id lick it like a dog licking an ice cream

BlueinCumbria said:
paphos-mcfc said:
BlueinCumbria said:
hahaha.....i only say what many think....try the mars and you will appreciate the gunk.....honestly itll be like muff diving a pregnant vanessa feltz

I always imagined what it'd be like slurping her vertical bacon sandwich, these Mars things that good you say? Smooth, velvety and whelk free?

Yeah mate.....like having a tug over some horrible bird but you are too far down the runway and you have to finish with her in mind but once done you feel guilty and almost want to chop your arm off.....feltz could rub that mars over her backdoors and id lick it like a dog licking an ice cream

Dogs licking ice cream? That's disgusting.

I've actually seen these in the shop but not bothered to try one yet. I think that is one of tomorrow's tasks...

tyqmvko said:
I've actually seen these in the shop window but not bothered to try one yet. I think that is one of tomorrow's tasks...

What, a pregnant woman's 3 cornered wig? where are you, Amsterdam? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.