Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

https://www.sportsdirect.com/puma-manchester-city-125th-anniversary-shirt-377049#colcode=37704919
https://eu.puma.com/uk/en/pd/manchester-city-mens-125-year-anniversary-replica-jersey/756422.html
https://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/blue-puma-manchester-city-fc-125-year-anniversary-shirt/1322043/
https://shop.mancity.com/stores/man...ersary-shirt/272278?categories=125-years,puma

So sorry for you lads who have been let down by fanatics/kitbag/...City.
Was desperate to get the limited edition in my size so was disappointed to find out on our OS that they didn’t do fat bastard size
so opted for the replica straight away and this has been delivered.
Replicas are still available via the links above with sizes from XS to XL if it eases the pain.

The funny thing is the club/Kitbag/Puma can make this right.

Simply announce another run of 1,894 will be produced of the more collectible version. Call it the "Sky Blue Edition" or "Blue Moon Edition" or simply "2nd Edition". Change one minor detail on this version (like the colour of lettering used to designate it's order in the production run on the small label) but all else the same - even the same box, etc. This won't hurt the value of the first run in any meaningful way at all. And it's only September so this could probably even be completed by Christmas - plenty of time left this season for sure.

As for the distribution:
- none given away to corporate sponsors, etc.
- only allow supporters with a supporter number that pre-dates the announcement of second run to participate
- make less in S, M & L and more in XL & XXL - sounds like there was a need for larger sizes
- limit orders to 1 per supporter
- all must go through official City Store (if "in person purchase" supporter number checked off list, if on-line same thing)

Seems like with a little effort this could be accomplished.

Anyway, that's my solution.

The funny thing is the club/Kitbag/Puma can make this right.

Simply announce another run of 1,894 will be produced of the more collectible version. Call it the "Sky Blue Edition" or "Blue Moon Edition" or simply "2nd Edition". Change one minor detail on this version (like the colour of lettering used to designate it's order in the production run on the small label) but all else the same - even the same box, etc. This won't hurt the value of the first run in any meaningful way at all. And it's only September so this could probably even be completed by Christmas - plenty of time left this season for sure.

As for the distribution:
- none given away to corporate sponsors, etc.
- only allow supporters with a supporter number that pre-dates the announcement of second run to participate
- make less in S, M & L and more in XL & XXL - sounds like there was a need for larger sizes
- limit orders to 1 per supporter
- all must go through official City Store (if "in person purchase" supporter number checked off list, if on-line same thing)

Seems like with a little effort this could be accomplished.

Anyway, that's my solution.
Some good ideas there.

My solution although much to late in the day, would have been to issue a purchase voucher number to people who pre-registered and as soon as they hit the 1894 target then stop issuing. If those with the voucher failed to purchase then they could have made it a free for all with any unsold items. Doing it my way would have meant them making the correct number of each size as you would have stated your preference when you registered.

All in all it is a cock-up by the Club and will anybody be held to account?

So sorry for you lads who have been let down by fanatics/kitbag/...City.
The Club don't give a F**K do they? Still not had any communication from them even though it says my order was cancelled, and not by me. I have sent two emails both of which they have so far ignored and I am not prepared to sit on the end of a phone waiting for somebody to respond.

It is an utter disgrace, I have now contacted my credit card holder to tell them that the sum of £125.00 taken on the 29th August is for goods they have no intention of supplying.

I shall be buying all my City memorabilia from 3rd parties from now on.

The limited edition one is a players one as in diff material and slim fit. The replicas are the basic top. That’s why they were priced more. Not saying they are worth £60 more but there is a difference. Mind you I have not seen the special edition to compare it to the replica.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.