Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

Beyond fuming with this now no email, no return phone call no refund. Is this something we should push through City matters or is it going too far taking it to the MEN to shame them into doing something about this. Feel really bitter about this to see my fuckin shirt on ebay.
What was the point of registering an interest?

I’d like to say a big f*** off thank you to either Fanatics, or probably, sorry definitely, to the courier from myHermes for delivering my boxed shirt at 9.11am this morning and leaving a card stating...‘side gate’. In reality, what the f***ing useless myHermes courier meant, was, he’d thrown the box over a 6+ foot high garden gate, landing on paving on the other side of the gate and damaged the box. And it was left out in the rain as well.

You f***ing useless t***, why didn’t you leave it with a neighbour?!!

Last edited:
Beyond fuming with this now no email, no return phone call no refund. Is this something we should push through City matters or is it going too far taking it to the MEN to shame them into doing something about this. Feel really bitter about this to see my fuckin shirt on ebay.

Turns out there was no point whatsoever registering interest

It would have been so easy to open up sales only to those who had registered

Still parts of “City” that require adult supervision

Cheers

I am 100% with you on this, ordered just after 8.00am and received confirmation in the form of an email quoting an official order number.
  • Sent an email on the day of the order asking why they had not applied my Citizen’s discount - still awaiting a response.
  • Found out by looking on the Shop web site that they had cancelled my order so sent them another email - still awaiting a response.
  • Filled in the MCFC official online complaints form - still awaiting a response.
I have now asked my bank to look into the charge of £125.00 on my credit card as I consider the transaction to be fraudulent. They are looking into it on my behalf.

The Club have dropped a real clanger with this limited edition, as you say why bother registering if in the end you were going to get nothing.

I have now finished with buying merchandise through the official channels, I know it is a token gesture but at least it will make me feel better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.