Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

Thanks. :-)

Just shows how mad I am.

Don’t even know where I’m posting the pictures.

Anyway.

Contact City online sales and they have asked me to send the details of what happened today and pictures. Which I’ve done.

If the idiots couldn't fulfill the orders, why do they not notify you, my order was left open but nothing arrived, called them yesterday and was given the out of stock story, despite ordering at 8 am, also had other items ordered, on the phone they said, you will still get them, once the phone went down, they cancelled the other items, despite 2 minutes earlier saying I would get them. Absolutely shocking customer service, tweeted a complaint, but heard nothing back. Just to add if they had the courtesy to tell me the items were out of stock, I could have sourced from elsewhere, or puma, JD Sports or even sports direct, but they have now sold out

how can they be the puma only did 1894 of them .player shirt yes ltd no
the ordinary replica shirt has been available for £12 from all good suppliers for weeks now

Ordered City 125 yr shirt on launch day on City store website , week later email reply saying out of stock , and given code for 20% off City home , away or third kit. So ordered cancelled , got next day delivery from Pro direct soccer, had another email from City store saying supplies of 125 yr shirt and tracky top back in stock in December ! Shambles

Finally got a response after 3 days, no mention of a refund useless twats.
thats just a generic response, they should be liasing with Puma and getting some more shirts done, the whole thing has been a shambles, very poor start to the partnership between Puma And City.

Reactions: JTK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.