Limited edition umbro t- shirts in City store

There is a light said:
maineroad68 said:
no! not at all! wasn't having a pop at you, pal. my attempt at a humour! :)

Ha, I must be getting paranoid, I'm hearing the voices again!

It was the baby bit that got me coming over all guilty - call me a soft arse if you like!!

my comment was probably a result of me learning in an interview with Tevez the other week,how he got his scarred neck (pan of boiling milk when he was 18 months) prior to reading that i had no idea it happened like that. ouch.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Ash said:
This. If they were £10 I would consider getting 2 or 3.

weve just spent the best part of 100 million and your moaning at a £20 shirt, weve gotta make it back some way, its not primark bogff
I'm 17. £20 is a lot for a simple t-shirt when you have to also pay £40 for the replica kit.

Ash said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
weve just spent the best part of 100 million and your moaning at a £20 shirt, weve gotta make it back some way, its not primark bogff
I'm 17. £20 is a lot for a simple t-shirt when you have to also pay £40 for the replica kit.

Fair point. Maybe 15 would be better. Don't think I'll be getting one at 20, wouldn't mind getting one of the blue moon ones if it goes on sale though.

3774431023_eb54eb8f6b.jpg

Big fan of this, the site's well missed the boat with that design....

I don't quite understand. Are these due to go on sale? Or are they selling them now? Or are they sold out?

I went this morning and no sign of them !! Not one,wanted the Bee or the Blue moon one,no sign of either,ended up buying the replica shirt (which is mint)guttd they didnt have the ones I wanted !

Im disappointed that they have all gone. What was the point in making them such small limited editions? The tee shirts in the shop at the stadium are not umbro and are crap. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.