Lineker Reprimands Hansen For Anti City Sneers?

Eccles Blue said:
malg said:
Eccles Blue said:
No, you definitely didn't imagine it, Lineker twice hit back at Hansen over his remarks, once before they went to the pre-recorded and once when they came back. Well done Lineker.

Hansen was a prat all night and definitely didn't want England to win. Bit like that other Scottish prat Andy "I'm supporting any team but England" Murray. At least Enlgand got there!!
Here we go again! I'm sure someone else has answered your crass comment about Murray, but I can't be bothered reading the other pages.

Anyway, why should a Jock support England? Did you support Man Utd in the Champions League Final against Barcelona? Because if you're suggesting that Murray should vie for England as it's the British team, then you should also back the Rags in Europe.

As for Hansen, he's a twat, but again why should he support England. If anything, why has the BBC got a Jock on talking about England anyway? I thought it was pretty obvious that he didn't want England to win, but if he's employed by the BBC as an impartial pundit, then he should either say no to his five star free holiday, or hide his feelings and shut the fuck up.

Oh dear, did I rattle someone's cage? I support all 4 home nations when they are all playing and I also support Eire!! And yes actually I did support Manchester United in the finals in Europe as I did Liverpool when they were playing in the final.

Football and Manchester City are my first loves but any football game is my second, Wimbledon is my third!! I am sorry if my views don't agree with yours but that is life. What a boring place it would be if everyone agreed on everything. Have a good evening.
Fair play to you then. You are the first Blue I have ever heard say they supported the Rags against Barcelona - you got me on that one. Must admit that I'm just not that big a person, I hate the cunts and wish them nothing but misfortune in all that they do.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hilarious thread. Chortled throughout, especially the original post and the complaint letter.

Football forums, sweet Jesus. The drama. Like a bunch of stunted fieldmice in a cage, biting each others tails off in boredom.

For someone just shy of 17,000 posts you do spend a great deal of time trying to belittle other people for doing something at which they are significantly less prolific than you.

You are a very strange man.
I only belittle the ones who do it badly, fella ;-)

It's the genuine belief that the world is out to destroy manchester City which makes me laugh . I've said it before, I fully expect a call to boycott
Santa and his red outfit next Christmas.

Didsbury Dave said:
Hilarious thread. Chortled throughout, especially the original post and the complaint letter.

Football forums, sweet Jesus. The drama. Like a bunch of stunted fieldmice in a cage, biting each others tails off in boredom.

For someone just shy of 17,000 posts you do spend a great deal of time trying to belittle other people for doing something at which they are significantly less prolific than you.

Anyone with less than 20k posts has no say

Didsbury Dave said:

It's the genuine belief that the world is out to destroy manchester City which makes me laugh . I've said it before, I fully expect a call to boycott
Santa and his red and white outfit next Christmas.

Fixed ;-)

SWP's back said:
Anyone with less than 20k posts has no say

If you add ours together (which we are entitled to) then it runs to around 28k.

GazM said:
Couldn’t stand Lawrenson’s comments about Balotelli – “if his brains were petrol he wouldn’t get out of the garage”. Tw*t. There is still a very anti-City thing going on at the Beeb.
Yes, have you opinions but it’s gone beyond that & become personal. What sort of comment is that ?

When BalotelIi tried and missed a long range shot Shearer said Mario was very inexperienced. Maybe he still has a bit to learn but so far he has one premier league, one FA Cup and a Champions League medal to show for his time at Milan and City. He could possibly pick up a European Championship medal on Sunday night with plenty more domestic trophies to follow.
Shearer has one premier league medal to his name ( and Blackburn bought it ). Nobody at the BBC mentioned Ashley Young being experienced but then again he has won the league 19 times!!
Load of biased shite on the beeb .....pity Mario didn't lift up his shirt after the penalty to reveal his MCFC Champions 2012 t shirt....imagine the odds on that with Betfred

malg said:
Eccles Blue said:
malg said:
Here we go again! I'm sure someone else has answered your crass comment about Murray, but I can't be bothered reading the other pages.

Anyway, why should a Jock support England? Did you support Man Utd in the Champions League Final against Barcelona? Because if you're suggesting that Murray should vie for England as it's the British team, then you should also back the Rags in Europe.

As for Hansen, he's a twat, but again why should he support England. If anything, why has the BBC got a Jock on talking about England anyway? I thought it was pretty obvious that he didn't want England to win, but if he's employed by the BBC as an impartial pundit, then he should either say no to his five star free holiday, or hide his feelings and shut the fuck up.

Oh dear, did I rattle someone's cage? I support all 4 home nations when they are all playing and I also support Eire!! And yes actually I did support Manchester United in the finals in Europe as I did Liverpool when they were playing in the final.

Football and Manchester City are my first loves but any football game is my second, Wimbledon is my third!! I am sorry if my views don't agree with yours but that is life. What a boring place it would be if everyone agreed on everything. Have a good evening.
Fair play to you then. You are the first Blue I have ever heard say they supported the Rags against Barcelona - you got me on that one. Must admit that I'm just not that big a person, I hate the cunts and wish them nothing but misfortune in all that they do.
My blue dad wanted them to win too.

The bellend.

Eccles Blue said:
malg said:
Eccles Blue said:
No, you definitely didn't imagine it, Lineker twice hit back at Hansen over his remarks, once before they went to the pre-recorded and once when they came back. Well done Lineker.

Hansen was a prat all night and definitely didn't want England to win. Bit like that other Scottish prat Andy "I'm supporting any team but England" Murray. At least Enlgand got there!!

cringe1.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Santa and his red outfit next Christmas.
You know he only wears red because Coca-Cola did it in an advert, right?

Kosher-Santa.jpg

Zabbasbeard said:
I have logged a complaint with the BBC and urge you all to do the same at:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/</a>

My complaint:

"I wish to complain in the strongest terms about the poor, biased, nasty punditry and commentary of the England v Italy match last Sunday.

The punditry of Alan Hansen and Alan Shearer and commentary of Guy Mowbray and Mark Lawrenson was disgraceful and their victimisation of Mario Balotelli was nothing short of a character assassination. It could be classed as bullying and victimisation. Hansen referred to Mario Balotelli as “stupid Mario” and said that he had won nothing, to which fellow pundit, Lee Dixon, replied “The Championship”. Hansen’s opined that City only won the Premier League because Balotelli got banned after being sent off at Arsenal. The facts say otherwise. Mario Balotelli provided the pass for the winning goal that sealed Manchester City’s Premier League Title on 13th May 2012 (he also scored 13 goals to that Championship). He's had a very succesful career so far: a Champions League medal, 3 Italian Seria A medals, 1 Premier league medal, 1 Italian Cup medal, 1 UEFA Supercup. All before the age of 22.

Lawrenson peevishly joined in with the character assassination. Mowbray said “Mario is having a moan” (but ignored all Rooney’s moans), and Lawrenson replied, saying of Balotelli “if his brains were petrol he wouldn’t get out of the garage”. It's not the first time that Hansen and Lawrenson in particular have stuck the boot into Balotelli. How standards have fallen. At very least the positions of Hansen, Shearer, Lawrenson in particular should be reviewed."
Well said Zabbasbeard. I've followed suit and await a reply. I asked if Hansen was required to read the complaints as part of his contract.

Didsbury Dave said:

It's called 'Pride in Battle' with the media however futile you consider it Diddy Dave.
I suppose your stance is to tackle these issues like Martin 'Rigsby' Petrov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.