Lineker Reprimands Hansen For Anti City Sneers?

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hilarious thread. Chortled throughout, especially the original post and the complaint letter.

Football forums, sweet Jesus. The drama. Like a bunch of stunted fieldmice in a cage, biting each others tails off in boredom.
It's called 'Price in Battle' with the media however futile you consider it Diddy Dave.
I suppose your stance is to tackle these issues like Martin 'Rigsy' Petrov.
How much is the price?

Fuck it, i just want to smash Hansons mush in before he gets to old and you would feel guilty doing it.

Bitter twat who doesn't have the grace or decency to admit he was very wrong.

No more MOTD for me, with that borderline racist out of touch bitter Hanson on EVER again.
You lot can watch him getting his 20k a week for sitting on his fucking arse doing or saying nothing a knowlegable fan would not have said, but i won't.

The BBC is a disgrace paying him that in the first place.

You won't see a license penny of me untill he is either sacked or payed max 1k for his 1 hours sat in a nice warm studio Mr BBC.

Lawrenson the scruffy one, and Hanson the deeply bitter ( or racist, not sure which) are the best we can do for prime time footy pundits ? seriously ?

Annoying twunt as a player, but even Robbie Savage put's these 2 to the sword as a pundit.

SWP's back said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hilarious thread. Chortled throughout, especially the original post and the complaint letter.

Football forums, sweet Jesus. The drama. Like a bunch of stunted fieldmice in a cage, biting each others tails off in boredom.
It's called 'Price in Battle' with the media however futile you consider it Diddy Dave.
I suppose your stance is to tackle these issues like Martin 'Rigsy' Petrov.
How much is the price?
That would be Pride of course....although Price could work the thread.

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Zabbasbeard said:
I have logged a complaint with the BBC and urge you all to do the same at:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/</a>

My complaint:

"I wish to complain in the strongest terms about the poor, biased, nasty punditry and commentary of the England v Italy match last Sunday.

The punditry of Alan Hansen and Alan Shearer and commentary of Guy Mowbray and Mark Lawrenson was disgraceful and their victimisation of Mario Balotelli was nothing short of a character assassination. It could be classed as bullying and victimisation. Hansen referred to Mario Balotelli as “stupid Mario” and said that he had won nothing, to which fellow pundit, Lee Dixon, replied “The Championship”. Hansen’s opined that City only won the Premier League because Balotelli got banned after being sent off at Arsenal. The facts say otherwise. Mario Balotelli provided the pass for the winning goal that sealed Manchester City’s Premier League Title on 13th May 2012 (he also scored 13 goals to that Championship). He's had a very succesful career so far: a Champions League medal, 3 Italian Seria A medals, 1 Premier league medal, 1 Italian Cup medal, 1 UEFA Supercup. All before the age of 22.

Lawrenson peevishly joined in with the character assassination. Mowbray said “Mario is having a moan” (but ignored all Rooney’s moans), and Lawrenson replied, saying of Balotelli “if his brains were petrol he wouldn’t get out of the garage”. It's not the first time that Hansen and Lawrenson in particular have stuck the boot into Balotelli. How standards have fallen. At very least the positions of Hansen, Shearer, Lawrenson in particular should be reviewed."
Well said Zabbasbeard. I've followed suit and await a reply. I asked if Hansen was required to read the complaints as part of his contract.
Put these words in the correct order;''Hold'',''breath'', ''your'' and ''don't''.

Oh dear, did I rattle someone's cage? I support all 4 home nations when they are all playing and I also support Eire!! And yes actually I did support Manchester United in the finals in Europe as I did Liverpool when they were playing in the final.

I only support England and City.

The Scot's hate us probably slightly less then the Welsh. Ireland - no comment.....

Loved it when Milan were 3 up against Liverpool and gutted when they won...

Rags losing at Wembley against Barca was pure joy..........Rags winning against Bayern in '99 in the last minute was pure agony.........

I will have a nice evening.............[/quote]

I watched the 2011 scum/Barca Final wearing my brand new sky blue t-shirt with the words "ABU" in a large circle.

It didn't take my rag mates long to work out it meant "Anyone but Ushited!"

BTW, I've come up with a new American-inspired name for the scum "Soccer Club United of Manchester" (SCUM) - FCUM's Big Brother!

Hope it gives you a good laugh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.