Lines that always make you laugh

Yes! It's an extender
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qHxQXf6kK8[/youtube]

not a film...but one of my all time clssic one liners is from gimme gimme gimme

they had been talking about a guy who is a ventriloquist and kathy burkes character turns and says

"well, i wouldn't mind him putting his hand up my skirt and making my lips move"

still piss my sides at that line after 10+ years

niceblueice said:
South Park is just way too funny. Here are a few of my favourites:

Kyle: Wow! That's a lot of seamen, Cartman.
Cartman: Yeah, I bought all that I could at this bank, and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley.
Stan: That's cool.
Cartman: Yeah, and the sweet thing is, the stupid asshole didn't even charge me money for it. He just made me close my eyes and suck on a hose.

Mr. Garrison: Who was in charge of the feminist movement of the early '60's?
Cartman: A bunch of fat old skanks on their periods?
Mr. Garrison: Right. But who was the fattest, oldest skank on her period?

Stan: Jimmy, can you tell Wendy that she's a continous source of inspiration?
Jimmy [to Wendy]: Stan says that your a ****-****-****-****...
Wendy: Well, tell Stan to FUCK OFF! [walks away]
Jimmy: ...a continuous s-source of inspiration

Thanks mate for them in tears . Time to put me blue shirt on, off to the game with a smile on my face. Once again thank you.

Paul Calf to his Julies new boyfriend,"you've got shit on your shoes,you shitty shoe'd bastard",still an in joke nearly 20 years on,for me and my mates.
Kenneth Williams as Julius Cesear" infamy, infamy,they've all got it in for me,made me laugh at 7 makes me laugh now.

All Paul calf
I'm Paul calf, I like a laugh, a talk, a debate, an argument, a fight, breakin someone's nose.

I saw a student buying a bag o' chips with a cheque! I said hurry up or ill batter ya! He said "I do not wish to fight a fellow man" I thought fuck me, its christmas!

Look at you in your puffmobile.."what's a puffmobile?" You tell me, your the student.

Never tire of this.

"Oh you said you didn't know" & "he's making it up as he goes along"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9czBBKof7Yo&feature=related[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:23 am --<br /><br />
waterloo blue said:
Paul Calf to his Julies new boyfriend,"you've got shit on your shoes,you shitty shoe'd bastard",still an in joke nearly 20 years on,for me and my mates.
Kenneth Williams as Julius Cesear" infamy, infamy,they've all got it in for me,made me laugh at 7 makes me laugh now.

On the Paul Calf theme what was that line from Pauline to Fat Bob, something line "oh Fat Bob, Fat Blobby Bob, Fat Blobby Bastard" lol

waterloo blue said:

lol..."are you the owner of a pugueot 205gti that's shit"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.