Lingerie

One of the best things to do is take your girlfriend under ware shopping. I'm quite happy to blow a wad fnar! fnar!, on some sexy knickers for my current squeeze. If the topic comes up I normally suggest we take a trip to agentprovocateur who have a lovely shop in Zürich. If there is one thing better that a big city win on a Saturday afternoon it's a couple of hours watching a girl try on loads of sexy lingerie when she knows she's not paying for it.

Gelsons Dad said:
One of the best things to do is take your girlfriend under ware shopping. I'm quite happy to blow a wad fnar! fnar!, on some sexy knickers for my current squeeze. If the topic comes up I normally suggest we take a trip to agentprovocateur who have a lovely shop in Zürich. If there is one thing better that a big city win on a Saturday afternoon it's a couple of hours watching a girl try on loads of sexy lingerie when she knows she's not paying for it.
Do they let you in the changing rooms in Zurich?
They don't in Manchester. Even if you stumbled in there by mistake, a la martin edwards.

2sheikhs said:
Gelsons Dad said:
They don't in Manchester. Even if you stumbled in there by mistake, a la martin edwards.

not only do they let you in, there is a viewing platform where your wife/girlfriend/both can do a twirl and shake their tail feathers :-)

Gelsons Dad said:
2sheikhs said:
Gelsons Dad said:

not only do they let you in, there is a viewing platform where your wife/girlfriend/both can do a twirl and shake their tail feathers :-)

I think it was "On the eighth day" - clothes shop on Oxford Road near the Uni back in the 70's. Unisex changing rooms. Well, one end of the shop and a big curtain.

Used to go in the changing room to try on hats, gloves, anything, just to get a glance of the ladies... I was young - not like jimmy s... (honestly your honour)

I remember buying a coooool cheesecloth shirt there for about £1.50...

Hippy.

Lavinda Past said:
Gelsons Dad said:
2sheikhs said:

I think it was "On the eighth day" - clothes shop on Oxford Road near the Uni back in the 70's. Unisex changing rooms. Well, one end of the shop and a big curtain.

Used to go in the changing room to try on hats, gloves, anything, just to get a glance of the ladies... I was young - not like jimmy s... (honestly your honour)

I remember buying a coooool cheesecloth shirt there for about £1.50...

Hippy.

Hippy Dad wore one to imprress the ladies cicrle #partyingdays

Blumers Bloomers said:
Evadem-sti said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Ted Baker have recently brought out a really good underwear range. Available at Debenhams, not massively overpriced and will definitely go down well at Christmas.

No need to thank me

Really? If My husband gave me underwear for Christmas, he be trying to beat the dogs to eat his dinner out their dish.

Why's that? Love getting underwear for Christmas. Well anytime of year actually for that matter

i second that !!! love underwear

2sheikhs said:
BimboBob said:
2sheikhs said:
She doesn't really show much of herself, HP. The only ones who've actually let us see what they've got are tashies "accidental" vid and kerry katona, unfortunately.

Who is tashie?

Not sure if that Kerry one is really here. Want it to be...
Tashie Jackson was in big brother and released a tape to gain publicity.
The 1 minute katona tape is really her unfortunately.

Just had a quick gander at the Tashie Jackson vid, yeer its ok.. Haven't seen the Katona vid.. worth a look is it?

Kim Kardashian does have a lovely fanny tho! And you do see that in the vid, and you also see her noshing that Ray J off! - Worth a look if you aint seen it lads.. I know their are a few cut down versions online but the whole vid is around 30mins long ended up downloading the whole vid off torent site..

XxRachXx said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Evadem-sti said:
Really? If My husband gave me underwear for Christmas, he be trying to beat the dogs to eat his dinner out their dish.

Why's that? Love getting underwear for Christmas. Well anytime of year actually for that matter

Oh I love underwear but would prefer it as a gift at anytime not at Christmas.

Nothing says I can't be arsed to think of a Christmas gift as much as stereo typical underwear.

I've had some cracking gifts over the years from Mr Metalblue, but he would take me underwear shopping not buy it for Christmas.

Evadem-sti said:
XxRachXx said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Oh I love underwear but would prefer it as a gift at anytime not at Christmas.

Nothing says I can't be arsed to think of a Christmas gift as much as stereo typical underwear.

I've had some cracking gifts over the years from Mr Metalblue, but he would take me underwear shopping not buy it for Christmas.
But it would be for his benefit, not yours.
I've said before, most of it's nice to look at but if one is all fingers and thumbs, as I am, then stuff like basques are a bit of a nuisance to remove.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.