Lingerie

Hanky Panky are a nice range for fairly simple, sexy lingerie. Not as pricey or '50 Shades...' as AP!
You can get them from Selfridges

2sheikhs said:
Evadem-sti said:
XxRachXx said:
i second that !!! love underwear

Oh I love underwear but would prefer it as a gift at anytime not at Christmas.

Nothing says I can't be arsed to think of a Christmas gift as much as stereo typical underwear.

I've had some cracking gifts over the years from Mr Metalblue, but he would take me underwear shopping not buy it for Christmas.
But it would be for his benefit, not yours.
I've said before, most of it's nice to look at but if one is all fingers and thumbs, as I am, then stuff like basques are a bit of a nuisance to remove.

They are so sexy though !!!

XxRachXx said:
2sheikhs said:
Evadem-sti said:
Oh I love underwear but would prefer it as a gift at anytime not at Christmas.

Nothing says I can't be arsed to think of a Christmas gift as much as stereo typical underwear.

I've had some cracking gifts over the years from Mr Metalblue, but he would take me underwear shopping not buy it for Christmas.
But it would be for his benefit, not yours.
I've said before, most of it's nice to look at but if one is all fingers and thumbs, as I am, then stuff like basques are a bit of a nuisance to remove.

They are so sexy though !!!

Do you own any Rach? What colour?

citykev28 said:
XxRachXx said:
citykev28 said:
Do you own any Rach? What colour?

I own plenty :-)

Tell me what colour or I will be forced to use my imagination and then we'll both be in trouble.

Most are black with detail i have other colours though with matching frenchies !!! My favourite underwear though has to be my cookie monster :)

XxRachXx said:
citykev28 said:
XxRachXx said:
I own plenty :-)

Tell me what colour or I will be forced to use my imagination and then we'll both be in trouble.

Most are black with detail i have other colours though with matching frenchies !!! My favourite underwear though has to be my cookie monster :)

Cooooookies? nom nom nom

rushts said:
XxRachXx said:
citykev28 said:

Cooooookies? nom nom nom

They are ace !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.