Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked on Harris, Delaney, Corbett, Castles, Conn et al? The poor wee lambs won't be taking this at all well.

They‘ve all chained themselves to the gates outside Downing Street as part of the Harry is Innocent campaign.

Ferran Soriano has communicated to Messi’s camp that we can fully finance the deal and that we could even pay a transfer fee with him (but we believe he can leave for free) - good tier, Sam Lee has retweeted.

He'd be handy for the early rounds of the domestic Cups, Messi and 10 kids would still wipe the floor with most lower division teams.

True - George Weah scored 3 of his 4 City goals v Gillingham in the 2 legs of the LC and there are parallels if he moved here. I could see it ending the same way though.

Somewhat boringly, the "What are you listening to right now?" thread is the longest in the forum's history.
Yeah, only because we were robbed of "Gratuitous Pictures of Lasses". It was taken away once and me and Charliebigspuds had to go loco to get it back. I found myself wandering around ASDA in full kit and a gimp mask whilst Charlie held emoBOB hostage and forced him to wear an Argentina home shirt. We were placated for a few weeks and then it went again.

Yeah he might only score 30 goals and 20 assists next season. Keep Mahrez imo.

Possible but that extra edge might not be there in his game. Despite Mahrez having a very good season(and him being one of our overall better performers) he will be moved on (although not part of a swap deal) if Messi arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.