Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if this posts the same as Twitter - but Manel has posted an image of Messi and his mother recently on Instagram...

So he reposted it with a different caption.

He replied with a heart emoji to a comment under it that says: “He has made us happy for almost 17 years now. The Barça board has taken his smile. If going with you is happier, I'm sure it's the right step. That Pep has his smile in mind again and that he ignores the fools who talk about "only Champions with Messi", that all of us who love football know is more complicated than that”

I have never played Fall Guys.

tenor.gif

The unknown is whether City will seek to agree terms with Messi without barcelona's agreement.

Could City negotiate with Messi without the consent of barcelona on the basis that we believe he is contractually free of barcelona?

How could FIFA regard that as tapping up or an illegal approach if there's a legal basis to argue he is free at the time - even if it is subsequently determined that he is not!! Another minefield. I would if I were City try and do this with the Barcelona board's agreement even if it means paying a significant but small fee.
Yeah you’ve posted the same thing about four different ways bud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.