Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot believe this actually might happen. Typical City that we could have the greatest player to ever grace the game play for us and the fans can't watch him in person!

It's going be interesting to see the wider squad ramifications of this signing. I would imagine we'll see Messi split his time between right wing and false 9 - realistically this will mean that Foden and Bernardo have to be CM's next season, Torres is Sterling's back up on the left and Mahrez is Messi's back up when he's not playing centrally.

I do get the feeling that we will see an unexpected departure in all of this. I think we will have one quality player too many - if we could shift Mahrez that would be the ideal scenario.

Have you thought about losing pep ,sergio and messi in the same window? Where does that leave us ? Never been convinced short term is worth it

What’s the saying?....

Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

My 2 cents: when Aguero isn't playing we don't have enough players who can win us a game even when the rest of the team is having a bad one. Messi has been doing that for Barca for a few years. I don't see, however, how you can play Aguero and Messi together, so Jesus might have to be his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.