Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN Transfer show had two reporters on. One of which was quoting an ex-President I think who said that Messi's contractual situation did not allow him to leave on a free. This is the key issue at the moment.
Barcelona have CONFIRMED Messi's contract does have a 'leave for free' clause, but Barcelona state the clause expired at the end of May.

Messi believes the end of May date is automatically extended due to the contract 'adjustments' made due to Covid.

It's really that simple.

I think we should get Messi for free and then spend the money we saved on stealing Mbappe away from PSG. Then have Pep ring VVD and ask if he fancies playing with the top three players in the world and arguably the best young talents in football.

Then, to round off our efforts, have Txiki put Tebas, Woodward, Werner, Bartomeu, and Kroenke on a conference call and just laugh maniacally for several minutes with Ride of the Valkries playing in the background, before offering them Otamendi for £50 million and a tin of fine Swiss chocolates.

I am not saying it will happen.

But I am also not saying it won’t.

tenor.gif
You are a cruel man. But fair. ;)

From Twitter, translated from Spanish hack's tweet: "If Leo Messi, in the end, decides to go to training on Sunday, it is to try to avoid making the situation worse. Nothing has changed. There is no way back. He is leaving."

@Alfremartinezz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.