Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean't It would suit the clubs more - as for players under contract it's not as if we are talking about them going to Burnley or Everton - if they feel they will not get into the team here perhaps a chance to play at a rebuilding Barca would appeal. Obviously lots of negotiation and I and others may be miles off in suggesting a trade involving our players - I just put it out there that Barca will need to save face that's all.

At least it maybe better than dealing with the likes of Napoli who only want cash and lots of it. I guess time will tell and we will know how things lie by the end of next week. I'm still really excited about the possibility of this actually happening.
So am I mate - i just think our current players will also want to play alongside Messi. I'm sure Garcia will also be having second thoughts about going 'home' seeing the apparent implosion at Barca

Then, to round off our efforts, have Txiki put Tebas, Woodward, Werner, Bartomeu, and Kroenke on a conference call and just laugh maniacally for several minutes with Ride of the Valkries playing in the background, before offering them Otamendi for £50 million and a tin of fine Swiss chocolates.

I just pictured that and haven't laughed quite that hard to myself in a while.

From Twitter, translated from Spanish hack's tweet: "If Leo Messi, in the end, decides to go to training on Sunday, it is to try to avoid making the situation worse. Nothing has changed. There is no way back. He is leaving."

Yep...he has to exit the club the correct way otherwise he could get a fifa ban. Hence why he still needs to attend training etc ( so i believe)

A Liverpool fan just put his head around the door to my office to say that he didn't think Messi would suit Liverpool's game. I asked him if he didn't see similarities with the way Messi and Salah play, Messi obviously being miles better.

He couldn't say no.

I then offered the added complication of Liverpool trying to get him into Anfield without him seeing any part of Merseyside. He fucked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.