Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stepping back from this and putting the pieces together from a logical but uninformed perspective - I know rare on here.

I can’t see Messi sending that fax yesterday and pulling the plug on Barca after 20 years with his future up in the air. I just don’t buy that, why would you do that - you’d negotiate with other parties whilst you still had the Barca fallback option - you don’t toss away one of your bargaining chips before sitting down with the other parties. Wherever he is off to, the deal is done and it’s a case of waiting for the dust to settle and Barca being allowed to save some face. i think everything points to us and a deal probably thrashed out over the last couple of months but I guess it could be someone else but I think we’d have distanced ourselves by now. The media are clearly making stuff up about calls and meetings etc but I really think this is all done and dusted.

Its a reply to your post saying you'll be unhappy because he will take all the limelight. Unless I read it wrong?
Was replying to someone about him going to PSG. I don't think Neymar and Mbappe will be happy if Messi joins them because he will take all the limelight off them. Neymar in particular.

I am buzzing if he joins us, I don't see any issues. We don't have any mard arses like Neymar to appease.

Kaz has been reported to the GLM police as ginger lives matter, we will have none of that nonsense in here....
Now if he dyes his hair again he can fuck off until it grows out.... That goes for Kun as well....

Was replying to someone about him going to PSG. I don't think Neymar and Mbappe will be happy if Messi joins them because he will take all the limelight off them. Neymar in particular.

I am buzzing if he joins us, I don't see any issues. We don't have any mard arses like Neymar to appease.
Cool, fast moving thread caught me out.

It seems that a lot hinges on the legal status of Messi’s buyout clause.

If it can be established in law that the “free transfer in May“ clause should have flipped over to August, then he’s a free agent, whatever Barça might want.

If not, the default €700m buyout clause applies ... but Barça might well be willing to negotiate a lower figure

Or the third way is to amicably settle on a figure without going to law.

That‘s my understanding If it helps anyone at all.

Its a reply to your post saying you'll be unhappy because he will take all the limelight. Unless I read it wrong?
Think he was talking about Neymar being unhappy if Messi took the limelight at PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.