Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these people, should not be getting Messi for free, whilst we take all the risks.

All of the sponsors etc should be paying for it, between them.

there’s apparently a ‘Messi tax’ in every sponsor contract we currently have on the off chance we did ever sign him. I suspect the club are rapidly ringing around now trying to get them to dip their hands in their pockets.

Rumors of United interested? Locked in for city then

They can't afford his wages but maybe his transfer fee. There is also the longevity question which is after 2 years winning nowt under Solksjaer what does he do? Go back to Barcelona? The only club I'm bothered about is PSG because the city let's face it is a much bigger draw for his family, and they can probably afford him.

I think he's weighed up do I stay at Barcelona and just wait to retire, or do I goto city for a new challenge, play with Pep and maybe win a few things, then it's the world cup in 2022. He also has the easy option of MLS after all of that.

We already got the daytrippers and the tourists at every game.

I've lost count the amount of times I've heard fans asking kotk sellers is that the programme.

I don’t want to turn into utd but it's a price we'll have to pay if we're going to be a top tier club.
It’s inevitable mate, but as everyone Appears to be buying fake city tops in Asia whilst on holiday, we’re going to need the glory hunters buying from the city shop to help The club pay For messi

I was just thinking about City lining up with Messi Foden KDB and Bernado in the starting 11....i havent stopped laughing since i thought anout it.

with Mendy and Kyle bunging in high balls into the box :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.